Flight Of Icarus

Panzerfoust

• Members

This is our Maiden cover band doing Flight of Icarus. We're a maiden cover band because we don't want to dress like them and do the whole tribute band thing. In fact we're starting to add other covers to the setlist. Which is good since our singer sounds nothing like Bruce Dickinson.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1567981857

• Members

you guys smoke!

great tone....I dig the singer too...not always easy to find a guy who can pull off the bruce stuff..especially the earlier stuff....he doesn't sound like bruce, but he's hittin' the notes and servin' the song nicely

I also dig your band logo...Eddie in the Texas thingy..heheh..cool!

• Members

Originally posted by Panzerfoust

This is our Maiden cover band doing Flight of Icarus. We're a maiden cover band because we don't want to dress like them and do the whole tribute band thing. In fact we're starting to add other covers to the setlist. Which is good since our singer sounds nothing like Bruce Dickinson.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1567981857

You all sound killer -- the singer's good too. Great tone and playing,...I dig it.

:thu:

• Members

nice tune, great band and singer.

Do you do any Queensryche? He sounds like he could pull off Geoff Tate no problem, and he actually sounds more like him than Bruce.

Very well done!

• Members

HOLY {censored}!! Mike where you been man!! Good to see you around!!1 I'm checking out the clip now.

Derek:cool:

Archived