Mesa Mark IV - G Major problem

Lord ToneKing

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

If only this were true potsey.

Friendly reminder, don't feed the trolls. ;) I had to be reminded, too.:D

Wannabe's is all they are, and they like raining on everyone's parade. What's cool, about knowing what we do, is being able to help guys despite the naysayers, and proving them wrong is a BIG added benefit. The best revenge is success!!!

I wasn't going to be coming back, but decided to just not respond to idiots instead, and helping a fellow forumite here reminded me that this place could use more guys who can actually get results, as opposed to the morons who troll for sport. So, I've decided to remain helpful because I can be. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by AmpliFIRE

poor baby
:cry:

He's trying to bait me. :rolleyes: He's just a sad pathetic individual. Apparently he finds the guys who remain helpful a threat to his relavance and thinks we're so fascinating that he can't help but seek attention.

• Members
Originally posted by Zachman

He's trying to bait me.
:rolleyes:
He's just a sad pathetic individual. Apparently he finds the guys who remain helpful a threat to his relavance and thinks we're so fascinating that he can't help but seek attention.

I know brother. He's a pathetic little troll that pretends to be a know it all. I love that he keeps saying that he's going to leave soon and never does. :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by AmpliFIRE

I know brother. He's a pathetic little troll that pretends to be a know it all. I love that he keeps saying that he's going to leave soon and never does.
:rolleyes:

Watch soon he'll try to get all witty, and throw out more bait. :rolleyes:

I put out a thread saying that, I was done here, but... figured there are still guys here seeking REAL help, so I decided to post to only relavant things and to not address the trolls. I figure, if they figure they're scoring points in someone's view and that it somehow diminishes us (the guys who try to ACTUALLY be helpful), the people who buy into it are the ones losing out on the benefit of our experience/expertise, and they by doing so become irrelevant, at least to me. :thu: If the trolls post something, that appears sincere, and in real need, they aren't getting my help. I figure the time has come to stop casting pearls before swine.

They are choosing, to be irrelevant; or in some cases to remain irrelevant.

• Members

lol.... I honestly think you guys are taking this too serious.

But whatever.. I'm out of here. Like I stated in my thread, I would leave at the end of the year and at least stay away until my birthday mid-March. Its funny - people just read it as "I'm outta here, now!" but that's not what I posted.

Either way, Zach, enjoy posting those pictures of your amps a thousand times more and listing all the items in 'the Zach rack' till we can memorise them perfectly ;)

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Lord ToneKing

I sent you my # Zach

thanks!

Now hurry up and call...it's gettin' late!
:D

oops! just missed you....try again!

Glad we got it working! Killer tone now!!! :thu: Despite what the trolls said.

The trolls are just little half wits (IF that) that don't know how to put it together, and instead of trying to figure it out, they enjoy trying to undermine other's effort. Glad I could help, it makes it that much easier to ignore their predictable BS. ;):D:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Tonemeister87

lol.... I honestly think you guys are taking this too serious.

But whatever.. I'm out of here. Like I stated in my thread, I would leave at the end of the year and at least stay away until my birthday mid-March. Its funny - people just read it as "I'm outta here, now!" but that's not what I posted.

Either way, Zach, enjoy posting those pictures of your amps a thousand times more and listing all the items in 'the Zach rack' till we can memorise them perfectly
;)

:wave:

:D I will continue to post pics of gear in the gear forum here, especially in the "post you rig pics" threads, as you so redundantly suggest. :wave::rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for your absence.

• Members

Hey what is the difference between running the G-Major on Bypass and running it on Dry?

I have one in a Mark III, and normally throw it on bypass when it is not in use. Where is the dry option, is it part of the 'kill-dry' feature that was added in 1.27 (which I can't run since the G-major refuses to accept the update through the MIDI interface when I attempt the upgrade).

• Members
Originally posted by stevehollx

Hey what is the difference between running the G-Major on Bypass and running it on Dry?

I have one in a Mark III, and normally throw it on bypass when it is not in use. Where is the dry option, is it part of the 'kill-dry' feature that was added in 1.27 (which I can't run since the G-major refuses to accept the update through the MIDI interface when I attempt the upgrade).

You need to PM Zachman. He's the man you want to talk to. Last night he help me through some issues with both the G Major and the amp. I think I might hold on to the Mark IV a little longer now:idea:

• Members
Originally posted by Sandman31774

You keeping the mark IV now LORDTONE KING?

that's funny J! Ya know...I just might have to hold on to it a little longer now that I got all these bugs worked out. Funny thing is, is that I had an offer to sell it late last night :D

patience my friend...patience:idea:

that's all I need

patience:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Lord ToneKing

that's funny J! Ya know...I just might have to hold on to it a little longer now that I got all these bugs worked out. Funny thing is, is that I had an offer to sell it late last night
:D

patience my friend...patience:idea:

that's all I need

patience:thu:

Now you're gonna keep it? :( I was gonna buy it off ya if it was a shorthead or rackmount head.

• Members
Originally posted by Code-001

Now you're gonna keep it?
:(
I was gonna buy it off ya if it was a shorthead or rackmount head.

Yeah...I'll give a good couple weeks/months and see what happens.

It's a long head anyways;)

It was sounding pretty sweet today:love:

but without touching a single knob it could sound like total crap tomorrow:freak:

that's how this amp seems to be with me:(

Archived