HEAVY VIDEOS OFMY BAND!!! metal guys, VHT UL AND BOOGIE MARKIV CONTENT!

guitarist17

• Members

check it out guys...thought you might dig this...get a good idea of the tone...

all the effects were on my VHT UL, done with a gmajor. i am on the left(VHT UL) and the other guitar playre is on the right (boogie markIV) thought some of you might dig the tone. solos were both done by me, with a little chorus/delay on each...the first one is incredibly sloppy, i was pretty drunk by this point of the show haha, so say something and die :mad: :mad:

:D check it out bitches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X1BDNqKu6w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCaNkHmCmpc

• Members

I like the fliptops, and were you guys asleep while playing guitar?

we got the late slot that night, it was like 1:30 in the morning....i also remember i had shift the night before ( im a career firefighter/paramedic) and we had a {censored}ing insane night and then went to school that day, so it was a pretty exhausting day for me.....

• Members

listening now to New for Me...good stuff dude! i like it...a singer who sings! guitar players who play and play well! great tone! the whole band is tight...i like it man! and to know that you singer has been sick, he still sounds really great. awesome job dude! and great tone :D

• Members

thanks for all the kind words guys....really appreciate it :D hey shine, were an orlando based band...we practice up in sanford in seminole county ( we all live in seminole county) but we play alot in orlando obviously....you got a band? Thanks for the kind words once again guys :D

• Members

tone sounds pretty damn good to me

cool song writing, vocals weren't my style but pretty good for what you're doing...especially if your singer was sick (i know how that can be) a few rough edges but sounds like he has some decent pipes!

overall stage show could've been more energetic, sounds like you've got the music down enough to cut loose a bit

if you guys are ever up around SC or even GA lemme know

• Members
thanks for all the kind words guys....really appreciate it
:D
hey shine, were an orlando based band...we practice up in sanford in seminole county ( we all live in seminole county) but we play alot in orlando obviously....you got a band? Thanks for the kind words once again guys
:D

Had to give up on the band thing years ago, family stuff, ya know?

I do support local bands with talent. Keep up the good work. :thu:

Archived