Stage Piano

mnewb1

• Members

any opinions on a good probably less then 700.00 used stage piano. 88 key

will mostly be used at home with a computer based DAW

I have a 61 key controller for software synths, but I want an 88 key performance practice piano.

• Members

you might get into a RD300sx for that, or even a RD300gx if you could find a real steal on one. They are a decent stage piano. i have a RD300sx that has a good deal of band practice time on it and over 200 gigs. Its still going strong.

• Members

Thanks for the suggestions, I do have the Roland RD300sx on my radar.

They are pretty hard to find used. I have been looking to pick one up as a back up to the one I have now. Seems as though guys buy them and just keep em. I like the action better than the RD300gx. Some call it spongy , but it seems lighter than the GX model. I play alot so lighter action is easier on my hands.

I do consider them pro level gear ,, even though thay are sparce on features. For a guy who is a player and not a programer they rock. They dont have 2800 voices ,, but they have the 4 I use lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
you might get into a RD300sx for that, or even a RD300gx if you could find a real steal on one. They are a decent stage piano. i have a RD300sx that has a good deal of band practice time on it and over 200 gigs. Its still going strong.

Roland and KURZ are the best for sure in my opinion. But KORG and YAMAHA are very reasonable in the price point.

Archived