Colts are going to the big game. YEAH!!!

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I really don't care about either of the teams headed to the Super Bowl, but I really just don't like the Pats. I think it is Brady's personality that has always bothered me and then the fact that someone else pointed out about the way the ball just always bounces in their favor. It gets annoying after a while unless you are a Pats fan of course.

So admittedly I was celebrating their loss and may have not seen this correctly, but I swear they showed a shot right at the end of the game of Brady heading to the locker room when everyone else was heading to the middle of the field. The timing of it was such that it looked like he was being a pouty little brat and not showing any class or sportsmanship to shake hands with anyone.

• Members

I think over the last 5 years, the Pats are the best team. Not overly exciting, but consistantly getting the job done. I don't think anyone can really contest that. But a LOT of calls went in favor of the Pats. And the fumble.

The Pats squeaked past San Diego and they almost squeaked past the Colts.

The Colts simply have been better this post season.

• Members
yippie, yay, yahoo. I don't think I've ever wanted a team to lose the SB more than I prey that the Colts get their asses kicked by the Bears. I will surely have one hell of a laugh. IMO, they got a gift today. Some sketchy penalty calls, some seriously f-ed up dropped passes by the Pat's. Guess it wasn't in the cards. But hey, they've got 3 in this decade. The Colts haven't won squat yet, and if history proves out Peyton will surely self destruct. We shall see.

Awe.....does somebodies {censored} hurt ?

laugh.gif

• Members
Awe.....does somebodies {censored} hurt ?

laugh.gif

please, my team has actually accomplished something. So they came up short this year, that's the way it goes. Just having a little fun venting and {censored}ting on a {censored}ty team of historic proportions. At least since they left Baltimore, anyways. You wanna talk about aching vagina's? How about being a Colts fan? Nothing, since 1970. ouch. I've been there with the Red Sox. And for a long time, the Pats. So now we see if Peyton can actually manage to win the big one. This one was NOT the big one. One more chance to lose. Can't wait. Go BEARS!:p

• Members
please, my team has actually accomplished something. So they came up short this year, that's the way it goes. Just having a little fun venting and {censored}ting on a {censored}ty team of historic proportions. At least since they left Baltimore, anyways. You wanna talk about aching vagina's? How about being a Colts fan? Nothing, since 1970. ouch. I've been there with the Red Sox. And for a long time, the Pats. So now we see if Peyton can actually manage to win the big one. This one was NOT the big one. One more chance to lose. Can't wait. Go BEARS!
:p

People who like sports to the point of all your posts have issues.

Get a life.

• Members
dude. seriously, how old are you? greatest comeback? bills versus oilers -- jan. 3, 1993 -- bills were down 35-3 at halftime and won 41-38. that game is
known
as "The Comeback."

Correct. Last night's game was the greatest comeback in an AFC Championship game, not the entire AFC playoffs.:idea:

• Members

It's all fixed.

Last year the Seahawks should have wom handily, but since it was the final year for "the Bus" they gave it to the Steelers.

This year it's all about 2 "african-american" coaches in the super bowl.

+1 --- dead on.

-Attila

• Members

I remember buffolo and houstone oilers when someone came back from like 30-0.

Yes indeed. I thought that game was the biggest comeback in AFC playoff history. I think the Houston Oilers were down 35-3 at halftime and Frank Reich led that comeback. I believe Jim Nantz said last night that the Colts second half comeback was the biggest ever in AFC Championship history.

I'm not a Colts fan and I never have been, but man, I was rooting for them hardcore last night. I'm very happy that someone finally a)beat the Patriots, and b)beat the Patriots with time running down in the fourth quarter. The Patriots seem to get more calls and balls that bounce their way than any team I've ever seen...but eventually that luck is going to run out (see NY Yankees, 2001 World Series) and you're going to lose.

• Members
oooch, that's harsh. I don't want the guy dead or anything, but a really bad case of genital herpes to the point he can't even walk let alone play in a football game, that would be cool.

You can have an anuerism and not die. A drooling vegetable with flipper arms would be just fine :D

• Members

Damn, you guys are hard core. I just wanted the Colts to win because I like Manning. I love his attitude and the passion he has for the game. A lot like many of us feel about music.

Too bad there are a bunch of dick, sports fanboys that live to tear anyone but their team down. I guess they are all guys who wanted to play sports but sucked too much to do it for themselves.

Hey, I`ve got a good idea. Why don`t all you guys just wish that Manning`s grandmother is group {censored}ed by a bunch of diseased convicts and then stabbed to death with a sharpened fork. Now that`s some f`n sportsmanship.

Eric

P.S.-Go Colts!

• Members

Damn, you guys are hard core. I just wanted the Colts to win because I like Manning. I love his attitude and the passion he has for the game. A lot like many of us feel about music.

Too bad there are a bunch of dick, sports fanboys that live to tear anyone but their team down. I guess they are all guys who wanted to play sports but sucked too much to do it for themselves.

Hey, I`ve got a good idea. Why don`t all you guys just wish that Manning`s grandmother is group {censored}ed by a bunch of diseased convicts and then stabbed to death with a sharpened fork. Now that`s some f`n sportsmanship.

Eric

P.S.-Go Colts!

wow, draggin a dude's grandmother into it? Now that's {censored}ing sick. Let's just make it his mother. Go Bears!

Archived