What's the easiest way to make a band logo?

circlejerk

• Members

Get a huge piece of paper, and stand on it with one leg. Close your eyes, bend over backwards, and with your left hand, try and spasm as much as you can while holding a paintbursh.

That's how all the true Black Metal bands do it.

Personally, I prefer to eat a really really hot curry, pull down my pants, and let rip. The splatter forms the band logo.

• Members

materials:

1: 1' diameter potatoe canon.

1: 3 day old baby.

1: white blank backdrop.

you do the math.

I've tried that actually and it wasn't what I was looking for. Waste of a perfectly good baby. Seriously though guys... I need something quick and while I like Hal's work, it's not exactly what I am looking for.

• Members

Draw it out and scan it and then manipulated with photoshop? I don't know how to use illustrator or anything of that drawing software so what are my options?

I'm an expert band logo designer. I designed logos for Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Megadeth, the Beatles, the Who, etc.

I'll do yours for free in exchange for the chick in your av.

Let me know.

• Members

I'm an expert band logo designer. I designed logos for Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Megadeth, the Beatles, the Who, etc.

I'll do yours for free in exchange for the chick in your av.

Let me know.

throw in a couple of amps and you have a deal:thu:

• Members
What's the easiest way to play purlple haze? I've never played guitar before but I have a gig tomorrow with a Hendrix cover band so I need to learn quick
:freak::p

not to be an asshole but I figured out the logo thing and have made one for myself that I'm quite pleased with. Have you learned purple haze yet?

Archived