just checked out chris broderick, awesome player

JoshuaLogan

• Members

well, first, I'm not really into that kind of metal or the music he plays with his band.. but I just checked out some youtube videos online, and he is a damn good player. go look for them. I found some a bunch of him shredding and also playing jazz. really nice stuff :cool:

• Members

I got to meet up and hang with Chris for almost an hour at NAMM and let me tell you, Chris is a Class act all the way. Talk about a nice guy!!! HEs got a great head on his shoulders, well spoken, completely down to earth. It really was a pleasure...

He also happens to be a great player:thu:

• Members

Maybe my memory is failing me, but I seem to recall a video clip of him using a pick that was wrapped around his thumb. I'm at work so I can't search for the video, but does anyone know what I'm talking about? And if he is using this, what is it called?

• Members

Maybe my memory is failing me, but I seem to recall a video clip of him using a pick that was wrapped around his thumb. I'm at work so I can't search for the video, but does anyone know what I'm talking about? And if he is using this, what is it called?

Nope, youre right on the money, Chris was using a regular pick with a plastic thumb holder( ring?clamp?) super glued to it... He said that he and his tech make them...

Kage

• Members

Nope, youre right on the money, Chris was using a regular pick with a plastic thumb holder( ring?clamp?) super glued to it... He said that he and his tech make them...

Kage

Thanks for the reply. I had been looking around online to see if someone sold something like that. Looks like I'll have to break out the tools and the glue and try my own.

Archived