an actually nice looking caparison! sunburst flamed top

JoshuaLogan

• Members

never seen one of these before. I'm not really into these guitars, but this is the first time I saw one with a finish other than that sponge stuff they do... different headstock too. from the specs & look of it, it looks a lot like a prs custom 22

cap_angelus22_vintsnbrst3.jpg

cap_angelus22_vintsnbrst4.jpg

Solid Mahogany Body with Flame Maple Top , Set-in Mahogany Neck with Gloss Finish. Neck profile is similar to a PRS Wide/Thin Neck. Custom Wound Caparison Pickups. Neck Pickup Caparison BH3-n,

Bridge Pickup Caparison BH3-b

I wouldn't buy it, but I like it a lot better than the others I've seen :wave:

• Members

Much nicer than most of the other Caparisons Ive seen. I still dont gravitate too their headstock or inlay designs but this ones bottle opener look sure beats the Elf shoe design of their Super Strats. Is that a chicken head knob behind the bridge? And why the selector and no toggle? The neck thru layout is a nice bonus. About $2500-$3000 Im assuming. Yikes.

• Members
Much nicer than most of the other Caparisons Ive seen. I still dont gravitate too their headstock or inlay designs but this ones bottle opener look sure beats the Elf shoe design of their Super Strats. Is that a chicken head knob behind the bridge? And why the selector and no toggle? The neck thru layout is a nice bonus. About $2500-$3000 Im assuming. Yikes.

You could always peal the made in china sticker off and pretend it was never there.:wave::D

• Members

I think people are pretty picky about headstocks... I've never really cared what any guitar's headstock looks like, except for really pointy cheesey ones like b.c. rich and {censored} like that.. I don't like those, but other than that I don't really care.. heh...

• Members
lmao. that reminds me of something you'd see GWAR playing.

maybe it's just me, but I prefer my guitars to look more like guitars than medieval weaponry
:p

yeah that guitar does scream gwar. I dig it for some reason though. I guess it is because I have a lot of stret/LP style guitars already. I sort of want to get one or two out of this work weaponry guitars haha. Too bad gwar plays plane jane ESP's. They could get away with wacked out gear haha.

Archived