our synth band video is done!

wwwjd

• Members

I assisted on a video shoot of an all synth band I work with called Gallery Of Voices. The final edit looks great! Props to the director of photography and principal director. The gear used in the song is mostly Prophet 600 and MicroKorg. May also include Dsi Mopho Keyboard, Prophet-600, microKORG, MS-20ic, and my Andromeda. My part was overall assisting the production and providing some creative input.

Thought you guys would enjoy the song AND the gear in the video. :)

[video=youtube;NJrgrkM4USs]

• Members

I like hot beautiful women as much as the next guy, but this was just a bit too much for Curly to endure for nearly 5 minutes. Put in some car chases,, more shots of the actual band, and most important of all, CATS...

and.....could the prop people at least pretend they had power cords coming out of the back of the synths.:cop:

Not my thing but it was well done, congrats!:)

• Members

I thought the quality was as good as anything in the 80's, very high def, the girl was beautiful, the music, the sound, and look of the synths and player were very great.

One thing though, most videos have at least 3 themes. I think more shots of the gear and player would have been nice.

I did not listen to lyrics long enough or well enough, but is there any live element to the band as well?

Archived