Who Has Dealt With American Musical Supply? Do They Negotiate?

LedZep77

• Members

Well, I've dealt with them before, but have only tried to get them to do price matching --- FWIW, they were always really good about price matching.

-Attila

That's good to know. Their Easy Payment plan is sucking me in so bad. I'm doing my best to resist buying things I don't necessarily need.

• Members

they will price match any advertised price..if you see a jackson dk2m on another website for the same price with a case then they might...otherwise the jackson dk2m just comes in a box on every website i've seen...no case or gig bag

Guitar Asylum sells it for $599 w/ a HSC. I'm not sure if it's the Jackson HSC or not though.

• Members

Like someone said above, you have nothing to lose by trying -- but I will give you a tip that's worked for me in the past:

Many times, the people answering the phones, basically don't care about making a deal --- there were some times, where I had the person on the phone say "No".....then I'd ask him/her to check with/ask their supervisor for approval....and bingo, I always got it.

-Attila

• Members

Like someone said above, you have nothing to lose by trying -- but I will give you a tip that's worked for me in the past:

Many times, the people answering the phones, basically don't care about making a deal --- there were some times, where I had the person on the phone say "No".....then I'd ask him/her to check with/ask their supervisor for apporval....and bingo, I always got it.

-Attila

Thanks for the advice:wave:

Archived