WTF???...(Madison content....kinda)

maninblk0073

• Members

So I'm just surfing around the net and went to madison's site cuz i heard they'll have a new amp out in 2007. I get to the omen page and see this under "pre-amp tube options"

"We can offer preamp tube changes but honestly, your not going to hear much of a difference and your quality isn

• Members
So I'm just surfing around the net and went to madison's site cuz i heard they'll have a new amp out in 2007. I get to the omen page and see this under "pre-amp tube options"

"We can offer preamp tube changes but honestly, your not going to hear much of a difference and your quality isn

• Members

I'd just like to add that "Gaulish War" by Eluveitie is horrible beyond horrible. I don't know whether to dance an Irish jig or slaughter a lamb. Maybe a bit of both...:rolleyes:

HA HA!

I had to edit this to include "Deadly Sinners" by 3 Inches of Blood. I knew the band name was awesome and the song is absolutely hilarious. These Madison artists aren't comedy acts are they?

Oh man...around 3:26 of "Adeste Infidelis" by Cryptopsy the song ceases to be music and just turns into the sound of drums falling down a flight of stairs. HA HA HA!!

• Members

here's the link:

http://www.madisonamps.com/2007/enter.htm (look under preamp tube options for the blurb in question)

i think what they're trying to say is that the 12at7 is the phase inverter. if that is the case, then the 12at7's lower gain makes it easier to drive, or some {censored}. my amp guy said the same thing. of course, that thing about 12ax7's not having more gain can easily be discounted. check the bottom of this page: http://www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com/GTlink.html it plainly states that a 12ax7 has an expected gain of 100%, while a 12at7 has an expected gain of about 60.5%. enjoy.

• Members

Dude 3 Inches of Blood RULES!!!! I don't know about the other band, but they are totaly serious. They are just strait up classic British Metal like Judas Preist and Iron Maiden. What's more metal than singing about dragons, castles, and swords. If you can find the tune "Crazy Nights" by 3IB you should check it out. Great riffs, great solo, PLUS they have two singers to bring the rock. METAL!!!!!!!

• Members

Dude 3 Inches of Blood RULES!!!! I don't know about the other band, but they are totaly serious. They are just strait up classic British Metal like Judas Preist and Iron Maiden. What's more metal than singing about dragons, castles, and swords. If you can find the tune "Crazy Nights" by 3IB you should check it out. Great riffs, great solo, PLUS they have two singers to bring the rock. METAL!!!!!!!

Sorry, but if I went to one of their shows I'd probably be laughing the whole time.

Archived