LOL dumbest rig ive ever seen last night

xbryanx

• Members

im just tryin to find anything positive about your existence... im a whole lot "cleaner liver" than any xxx kid you know including you... but i dont mark myself up when i go out... i dont tell people to eat {censored} on the internet... and i also answer peoples question when they ask... i dont wikipedia something and put up the definition with no explanation... how have we been ignorant? we know exactly what xxx is and what they/you are all about... we also know how xxx kids act in public and what they do behind their friends backs...

and also... bonehead isnt anymore of an insult than boyband... dont ya think???

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its just the same as if I made my name weedBoozemonkey/weed and constantly told you how I was so much of a better person than you are because I drink and get high. How is that NOT arrogant?

Do you see me with that around my name? haha I have not once came on here and acted like some {censored}head with "XXX {censored} YEAH STRAIGHT EDGE BRO! YEAHHH WOOO STRAIGHT EDGE! I AM SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE!" in my sig or anything.. No because it's a personal thing. I personally don't give a {censored} with what people do with their lives. Hell 98% of my friends aren't even straight edge.

• Members

im just tryin to find anything positive about your existence... im a whole lot "cleaner liver" than any xxx kid you know including you... but i dont mark myself up when i go out... i dont tell people to eat {censored} on the internet... and i also answer peoples question when they ask... i dont wikipedia something and put up the definition with no explanation... how have we been ignorant? we know exactly what xxx is and what they/you are all about... we also know how xxx kids act in public and what they do behind their friends backs...

and also... bonehead isnt anymore of an insult than boyband... dont ya think???

hahaha You've graduated from bonehead to straight up {censored}ing idiot.. Good job..

• Members

Do you see me with that around my name? haha I have not once came on here and acted like some {censored}head with "XXX {censored} YEAH STRAIGHT EDGE BRO! YEAHHH WOOO STRAIGHT EDGE! I AM SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE!" in my sig or anything.. No because it's a personal thing. I personally don't give a {censored} with what people do with their lives. Hell 98% of my friends aren't even straight edge.

If you're not one of them why the {censored} are you defending them? Also, you sure act like one, calling everyone who disagrees with you an ignorant {censored}head.

• Members

I'm not straightedge i just dont understand drinking. Weed makes more sense to me strictly because you only smoke a little bit and then you're happy and goofy and less stressed. With alcohol, you drink enough poison to get yourself "{censored}ed up"

But don't call me straightedge, I don't wanna be labeled anything

• Members

I'm not straightedge i just dont understand drinking. Weed makes more sense to me strictly because you only smoke a little bit and then you're happy and goofy and less stressed. With alcohol, you drink enough poison to get yourself "{censored}ed up"

But don't call me straightedge, I don't wanna be labeled anything

Not everyone drinks to get '{censored}ed up' you know. Some people can have a few drinks and enjoy themselves.

But I understand your point.

• Members

The club I work at loves those 'straightedge' kids. Why? Red Bull and Bottled Water costs twice as much as beer, and that's all they drink:thu:

Makes my boss alot of money.

I doubt he'll like when the parents of one of those retards sues when their kid dies in club from the ridiculous amount of caffeine, taurine, and other {censored} in their body.

Something to think about for you xxx assholes, its impossible to overdose on pot, but you can die from too much caffeine. Yeah, you sure have a healthy lifestyle.

• Members

Well I went ahead and looked it up for you since you're obviously a dip{censored}.. Here's the definition "The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed."

Enough said.. Same goes for you bonehead. You're both obviously VERY uneducated about Straight Edge, and the people who decide to be straight edge.. It's a personal choice. There's nothing arrogant about it. There's nothing arrogant about being proud to be drug free or proud to be anything for that matter. Like I said before , get your {censored}ing heads out of your asses, do some research, eat some {censored}..

Ok, {censored}wad, heres the deal.

I was heavily involved in the Hardcore Scene for about a year. I've toured with some big hardcore names, Sick of it all, When Skies fade, etc.

I've met and had conversations with more than enough Straight Edge kids to know that its not a {censored}ing way of life, its a scene, its a way to belong to something.

Sure, living clean is good, I support it, but giving it a name, tattooing it all over yourself, shouting it out, displaying it proudly? Thats not just living clean, thats an image.

Straight edge kids label themselves, thats more than enough proof for it being a scene. If you want any more proof, maybe you should pull YOUR head out your ass and open your eyes to what it really is.

Get over it.

• Members

Well I went ahead and looked it up for you since you're obviously a dip{censored}.. Here's the definition "The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed."

Enough said.. Same goes for you bonehead. You're both obviously VERY uneducated about Straight Edge, and the people who decide to be straight edge.. It's a personal choice. There's nothing arrogant about it. There's nothing arrogant about being proud to be drug free or proud to be anything for that matter. Like I said before , get your {censored}ing heads out of your asses, do some research, eat some {censored}..

So, you're telling me that there's nothing arrogant about maintaining an overdeveloped sense of pride because of something you choose to impose upon yourself?

arrogant: ar - ro - gant

1. making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.

You're the most profound idiot on these forums.

• Members

i bet your hair sticks up in the back and you wear chick jeans too...

and after all this 666 crap youre tryin to pull, your mom is gonna get your butt up outta bed in the morning and make you go to church and sit by her...

but hey... at least you wont be hungover...

• Members
i bet your hair sticks up in the back and you wear chick jeans too...

and after all this 666 crap youre tryin to pull, your mom is gonna get your butt up outta bed in the morning and make you go to church and sit by her...

but hey... at least you wont be hungover...

lmao.

Your posts are always great :thu:

• Members

If you're not one of them why the {censored} are you defending them? Also, you sure act like one, calling everyone who disagrees with you an ignorant {censored}head.

I am straight edge, I have been for the last 12 years. I have no problem with how people live their lives. It's none of my business. It's just a personal choice, and I've never forced my beliefs on anyone. It's a huge stereotype that all straight edge people are all crazy militant about it and it's mostly just bull{censored}. Of course there's always been those few exceptions. But to just say with absolute certainty that every single straight edge kid is arrogant, think they're better than everyone, blah blah blah, is straight up ignorant.

Now the reason I come on here to defend it, is because more than half the {censored} being said about straight edge as a whole makes me mad because I'm nothing like how they're portraying how supposedly all straight edge people are. There's my response.

Now here's a question for you, have you seen 1 single post on this entire forum ever, of a straight edge kid saying how better of a person they are for not drinking or doing drugs? I haven't seen one and I even did a search. I've seen several "{censored} straight edge" threads or straight edge mock threads..

p.s. calling people {censored}heads has nothing to do with straight edge, it's just my personality..

• Members

I am straight edge, I have been for the last 12 years. I have no problem with how people live their lives. It's none of my business. It's just a personal choice, and I've never forced my beliefs on anyone. It's a huge stereotype that all straight edge people are all crazy militant about it and it's mostly just bull{censored}. Of course there's always been those few exceptions. But to just say with absolute certainty that every single straight edge kid is arrogant, think they're better than everyone, blah blah blah, is straight up ignorant.

Now the reason I come on here to defend it, is because more than half the {censored} being said about straight edge as a whole makes me mad because I'm nothing like how they're portraying how supposedly all straight edge people are. There's my response.

Now here's a question for you, have you seen 1 single post on this entire forum ever, of a straight edge kid saying how better of a person they are for not drinking or doing drugs? I haven't seen one and I even did a search. I've seen several "{censored} straight edge" threads or straight edge mock threads..

p.s. calling people {censored}heads has nothing to do with straight edge, it's just my personality..

Sounds more to me then like your just clean living.

The minute you start shouting it out at gigs, or getting tattoo's is when you turn into a sceney straightedge kid, as most here would agree.

No-one has a problem with the lifestyle, its just the patheticness of labelling yourself and using it as a way to fit in with a certain group of people.

• Members
Ok, {censored}wad, heres the deal.

I was heavily involved in the Hardcore Scene for about a year. I've toured with some big hardcore names, Sick of it all, When Skies fade, etc.

I've met and had conversations with more than enough Straight Edge kids to know that its not a {censored}ing way of life, its a scene, its a way to belong to something.

Sure, living clean is good, I support it, but giving it a name, tattooing it all over yourself, shouting it out, displaying it proudly? Thats not just living clean, thats an image.

Straight edge kids label themselves, thats more than enough proof for it being a scene. If you want any more proof, maybe you should pull YOUR head out your ass and open your eyes to what it really is.

Get over it.

Wow man, a whole year? HEAVILY?? I am so sorry for everything I said to you, you're so absolutely right.. I mean, if you could figure all this out in a year in what I couldn't figure out in 12 years of being heavily involved with the hardcore scene.. Goddamnit I am just living the wrong life.. Thanks for opening my eyes.:love:

• Members

Okay man, you make some good points. But let me ask you something in all seriousness...

If what you're doing is *only* for your own good and you don't care about what anyone else thinks about your decisions, why do you need to make the point of calling yourself straight edge so that other people know about your decisions?

I mean, you can simply choose to not do drugs or have sex and then those things simply won't be a part of your life. Instead though, you choose to label yourself as "straight edge." You call yourself straight edge so that other people will know that's what you are. It's almost as if just abstaining by itself isn't good enough, so you have to advertise it by giving it a name and then calling yourself that. This is what makes me think straight edge is just as much if not more about image than anything else.

Archived