This is the amp forum - show your amp(s)!

Qlippothic

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bull{censored}, you don't still own all that. You only have the Baron, Mills and two guitars?

Wow you're an idiot. I didn't have them all at once (Cept the VHT, Roadster, Titan, and ENGL). Yes, that's all I have left after 2 years of gear whoring. I only had each for a few weeks at a time before I'd return/sell for something "better." I stopped at the Baron cuz it cured my GAS.

I do plan on picking up a mako pre and peters in the next half year or so.

• Members

1500webDSCF0307.jpg

nice Laney!

I just totally retolexed mine this week. I'm happy with how it turned out. my first re-tolex job. I got the same logo as you on a special order:

DSC00876.jpg

and here's a before pic:

DSC00341.jpg

I bought this amp used here from a fellow HC member a few years back. dont think i'll ever sell this amp.

• Members

nice Laney!

I just totally retolexed mine this week. I'm happy with how it turned out. my first re-tolex job. I got the same logo as you on a special order:

DSC00876.jpg
and here's a before pic:

DSC00341.jpg

I bought this amp used here from a fellow HC member a few years back. dont think i'll ever sell this amp.

That turned out great!

I might take the Laney badge off my Avatar cab now that I have the Engl though, seems a bit odd with that set-up. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey Charveldan ! I like your rig and the way you align the things. :wave:

Ok, I posted already this picture at another place of the for, but I like him so much !

Marshall superlead MK2, vintage, not orig., restored
sdc10849y.jpg

This one is a little older and tiny. One day I will made a great family foto I think. But no motivation for this for the moment.
Budda superdrive 30 and Randall RH100 for the "other" moments in life.
myset.jpg

Archived