Going to inherit an E-MU ESI 32

erok123

• Members

I got it - It came with a zip drive, but no zip disks. No samples either - going to have to make them from scratch myself. I will find a instrument sound library on-line and will start building up some samples/sounds. Will also be fun hitting and clanging thing around the house and making sounds out of those - going to be fun. :)

• Members

Sample Compatibility This sampler is compatible with the sample libraries (over SCSI but not via floppy disk) from the EIII, EIIIx, and Emax II samplers, as well as the Akai S1000 format. The ESI stores samples in its own unique format (readable by other ESI samplers). The ESI-32 can also read samples stored by the ESI2000/4000, although you need to export the sample as OS2.10 compatible from the ESI2000/4000 if your ESI-32 does not have OS 3.01/3.02.

If you want, try contacting this ebayer to see if they have the Emax sample collection in ESI-32 zip. Has some nice stuff and the price is very good for so many samples. Bought these for my Emax SE and I really like it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/E-mu-Emax-Complete-Library-Emax2-2-Zip-100-Disks-/300556317258?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Pro_Audio_Samplers_Accessories_CV&hash=item45fa8d724a

Archived