John Mayer Listens to Slayer

The Jeff

• Members

so if john mayer is a slayer player and slayer players play kahler, does that mean mayer playing a kahler would give you a bad enough headache for some aspirin like bayer?

im going outside to get some fresh ayer
:)

are you really getting some ayer or going to drink some jager?

• Members

so if john mayer is a slayer player and slayer players play kahler, does that mean mayer playing a kahler would give you a bad enough headache for some aspirin like bayer?

Probiblayer.

Let's not forget, John Mayer's also a professional woman-layer...

• Members

of course he does...so does every other hip and trendy act out there...they listen to Maiden too and wear their t-shirts occasionally.

It's called "needing the hip factor" and for awhile now nothing has been hipper to say you were influenced by Slayer and Maiden.

Whatever...he didn't listen to that stuff...he's a weed.

• Members

of course he does...so does every other hip and trendy act out there...they listen to Maiden too and wear their t-shirts occasionally.

It's called "needing the hip factor" and for awhile now nothing has been hipper to say you were influenced by Slayer and Maiden.

Whatever...he didn't listen to that stuff...he's a weed.

ok i don't know if you actually read all of these but the object is to rhyme. obviously nobody cares who he listens to or we wouldn't be rhyming . so unless it rhymes with ayer and at least kinda witty than just don't bother. i mean john mayer listens to slayer..........good, i don't really cayer. .

hahah:) OK its not funny. gossssh i kill me i swear.

HA another one :)

Archived