When girls don't put out

Zachman

• Members

I got this as an E-mail that a friend sent me. Thought it was good and I'd share.

When girls don't put out! This was written by a guy... it's pretty damn smart. Girls -- Please have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I got this as an E-mail that a friend sent me. Thought it was good and I'd share.

When girls don't put out! This was written by a guy... it's pretty damn smart. Girls -- Please have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.

• Members

This is genius im trying this today

The only down side is, even if you win, you lose... Such is how it is, when dealing with chicks.

PS

No matter how good looking they are, somewhere in the world is some dude who's sick of their {censored}.

Archived