SPAM: very nice G&L ASAT Special

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I think I'm gonig to sell my G&L Asat Special. First of all, this will be the first guitar I sell that I really love. It looks gorgeous, plays good, and sounds extremely good... very resonant and acoustically loud, and the MFD pickups are really nice.

I'm selling for two reasons:

1. I have huge hands and I've been having a hard time adjusting to the narrow neck radius

2. I've been getting further away from the clean, ambient playing lately and focusing more on technical, shred style stuff... I may end up selling my ibanez as well. I'm looking into getting a shred guitar with a piezo, so that I could take care of both the shred and a nice clean sound in the same guitar.

I'm not sure what year it's from, but I know it's recent because the neck is a 4-bolt instead of the older 3-bolts. It's in mint condition.... could easily pass as brand new in a store.

The only issue is the pickup selector tip (the little black plastic piece on the pickup selector switch) has come loose. I looked at G&L's site and you can get a pack of 5 of them for replacement and backups for like 5 bucks.... so, it's definitely no big deal. Just get a new tip for a couple bucks, or be gentle when switching pickup positions.

Anyways, I'm looking for $700 + about $20 for shipping. Here's some pics below:

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

Archived