OT:Every Time I Die

Shredison

• Members

So what do you guys think of this band?

For some reason i love em. Im more of a death metal guy myself, but there is something about this band that is great. Especially drunk, some of the best party music eva!!.

Discuss....

• Members

I liked them until they got pretty. Last night in town is a great album and hot damn is fun to listen to but I dont like that last album they put out.

I love all there albums, i really like the new one though. Took me a while to get used to it, but i really like it now.

• Members

I used to love them, but that stopped when the newest album came out... haven't really listened to them since. lastnight in town and hot damn were great though, and they are very good live. tight playing and lots of energy.

Great band live. I dont know why peeps dont like the latest album. I digs it

• Members

Great band live. I dont know why peeps dont like the latest album. I digs it

I don't know. I think plenty of people do, but for the most part it's not the same people that liked their older stuff. For me, it's just a lot less of what I liked about them.... lyrics aren't as good anymore IMO (which was a big thing with the older stuff, lots of attitude and witty lyrics)... songs are structured more sing-songy with verses and choruses and stuff now.. way more poppy now, which isn't always a bad thing, but for a band like them, I think it is. I don't know, just seems like they are a lot more tame now.... having the my chemical romance guy sing on a track is a big turn off too, not to mention touring with {censored}ty bands nowadays...

• Members

I don't know. I think plenty of people do, but for the most part it's not the same people that liked their older stuff. For me, it's just a lot less of what I liked about them.... lyrics aren't as good anymore IMO (which was a big thing with the older stuff, lots of attitude and witty lyrics)... songs are structured more sing-songy with verses and choruses and stuff now.. way more poppy now, which isn't always a bad thing, but for a band like them, I think it is. I don't know, just seems like they are a lot more tame now.... having the my chemical romance guy sing on a track is a big turn off too, not to mention touring with {censored}ty bands nowadays...

Yeah i feel ya man.... i havent seen them in a while do to all the {censored} tours they've been doing. The album just grew on me though. I really hated it at first. I've been listening to them for a long long time now and the lyrics on the new album get the thumbs down. Its just a really fun album after some listens.

• Members

I kinda agree here too. But then again I don't.

Hot Damn! will always be their flagship album to me.

They're just progressing like every band in the world has...for better or worse people will love the new stuff, hate the new stuff and long for their "older" albums flavor, etc.

• Members

I kinda agree here too. But then again I don't.

Hot Damn! will always be their flagship album to me.

They're just progressing like every band in the world has...for better or worse people will love the new stuff, hate the new stuff and long for their "older" albums flavor, etc.

yeah, I agree. I like lastnight in town a lot, but hot damn is my favorite. that was their peak for me.

• Members
excellent band. Singer always reminded me of the Denis from Refused... And actually the singer form The Bronx sounds pretty similar from the singer from ETID.
:idk:

I never liked the Bronx till i saw em live with converge.... Great band man.. I really dig em now.

• Members

I never liked the Bronx till i saw em live with converge.... Great band man.. I really dig em now.

{censored}! that would be a killer tour: Converge, Bronx, ETID:D

Unfortunately I don't think Jacob could stand the ETID boys drama. They are quite the {censored} talkers. I hung out with them last time they came through. The whole time they sat on their Mac's and Side Kicks talking mad {censored} on peeps? They were nice dudes for sure, but {censored} they hate everything.

• Members

{censored}! that would be a killer tour: Converge, Bronx, ETID:D

Unfortunately I don't think Jacob could stand the ETID boys drama. They are quite the {censored} talkers. I hung out with them last time they came through. The whole time they sat on their Mac's and Side Kicks talking mad {censored} on peeps? They were nice dudes for sure, but {censored} they hate everything.

That would be a GREAT tour!!..

Archived