UK spam: Caparison Horus 1 week old

maiden_fan

• Members

Firstly this guitar is awesome, I just dont dig it. The neck is too thin for me and im not a fan of the scale length either.

Priced at exactly what i paid, not making any money from this.

Is the neck thin and flat like Original RG550's or just thinner than say an LP? How long did it take them to get it to you from payment time?

I'm broke:(

• Members

Its thin like an old jackson, finda flat on the back and curved round. Im just sticking with strats, i cant find another guitar that fits me lol.

I think you would love one of my RGT3120s ..their neck is a bit fender-ish!!

are you up for a trade?

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ibanez-rgt-3120/66965

mine have tone zone/air norton pups (my fave on ibanez's)

• Members
I don't get caparison. They're nothing special. Why's everyone got such a boner about them?

TBH, I much prefer strats too. Its weird. The best playing guitar I had for a long time was my MIM!

Well for me personally I find the Horus to be a comfortable guitar to play, the scale length does get a little annoying at times but it fits my hands better than most other guitars.
It has its flaws (well thats not Caparisons fault, more EMG's for not making a single coil sized humbucker that sounds close to the 81/85 :p ) but for me its pretty close to perfect for my needs.

• Members

Well that scale length is slightly unusual for these sorts of guitars and not what i'm used to. Seeming I have small hands its very useful, but the slight decrease in tension i'm used to makes it a little awkward at times. Finding a good balance with string guages was a little challenge but i'm starting to become quite satisfied with that way it plays and feels.

• Members
man honestly I mean if you are looking for a guitar and you love fender necks this is one of the best for you!

think about it!

I think the best for him would be a Fender, not an Ibanez, if he wants a Fender neck. :) I'm reasonably certain the scale length might not be what he prefers either (refer to his original post). Not that your guitar is bad or anything, but Fenders are still different enough.

• Members
I think the best for him would be a Fender, not an Ibanez, if he wants a Fender neck.
:)
I'm reasonably certain the scale length might not be what he prefers either (refer to his original post). Not that your guitar is bad or anything, but Fenders are still different enough.

believe me it feels exactly the same and better!

Archived