Dana White VS. Tito Ortiz????

Shredison

• Members

NO....Ortiz didnt show up to the weigh in... so they canceled. Wasted 90 minutes of my time

Exactly. I was waiting for the fight, but I just ended up staying up and watching it for no reason.

It should have been titled: Dana White is scared, so he works out and gets back in shape.

• Members

Exactly. I was waiting for the fight, but I just ended up staying up and watching it for no reason.

It should have been titled: Dana White is scared, so he works out and gets back in shape.

It was pretty much.... "The life of Dana White"

• Members

Dana White certainly is into self promotion. Why do we need interviews with him between the fights? He reminds me of Vince McMahon in that he's trying to be part of "the show." Needless "drama"

Frank Shamrock said he'd fight in the UFC for free if "Uncle Fester" fought the promoter of one of his shows.

I can't wait for Arona vs. Sam Hoger or Silva vs. Bonner.

• Members

it should have been titled: Dana White plays SPIKE and the Nevada Athletic Commission for free publicity while moving MMA ever closer to WWF territory.

• Members

It was a charm offensive by Danna. It was his way of naming and shaming Tito. AT MY EXPENSE. It is a charm offensive that backfired because I now dislike Dana even more for misleading advertising. I knew way before that it didnt happen, but the average dude who gets his freinds around for a few beers to watch it didnt.

• Members

Dana White certainly is into self promotion. Why do we need interviews with him between the fights? He reminds me of Vince McMahon in that he's trying to be part of "the show." Needless "drama"

Frank Shamrock said he'd fight in the UFC for free if "Uncle Fester" fought the promoter of one of his shows.

I can't wait for Arona vs. Sam Hoger or Silva vs. Bonner.

I hope you're joking. Those 2 matches are horrible.

Dana had all that filming done leading up to the match. It wasn't his fault Tito pussed out and wouldn't do it.

• Members

10 seconds is a great honor to Lindland. He is a monster wrestler. But I fear he is going to get tossed/tagged/bagged.

Oh yeah man im totally with you....Im just asking cause if rampage gave him a hard time how does he plan to handle Fedor?. Fedor is a lot bigger/stronger.

• Members

Oh yeah man im totally with you....Im just asking cause if rampage gave him a hard time how does he plan to handle Fedor?. Fedor is a lot bigger/stronger.

It is a strange match up. But..why not? I kinda like the crazy old days of the UFC and open weight competitions.

• Members

On the Ultimate fighter, Dana rolls up in the fancy cars and he whips out wads of cash. He was on Punk'd. He talks {censored} to kids on the Ultimate Fighter. Props to the guy from going from a Boxercise instructor to Pimp, but I think he's a douche and just want to see fights.

I used to like Joe Rogan, but he annoys the {censored} out of me as well. I read where he said Guy Mezger has perfect kicking technique but couldn't crack an egg. I'd give joe :30 with Mezger. Bas, Quadros, Mauro, and even Mike Goldberg don't talk {censored} about fighters, even when the fighters get their asses handed to them. They may be candid about a boring fight, but they don't disrespect the fighters.

Fedor-Lindland: Matt Serra reminded me that ANYTHING can happen. Lindland is a gamer, but Fedor is Fedor. :eek:

Bas made an interesting observation about Fedor. He commented on Fedor's self control and demeanor during an entire fight. He noted that Fedor's expression never changes. Even when he's winding up to blast someone, scrambling for position, in a bad position,etc, his facial expression doesn't change. I guess he'd be a boring guitar player to watch.. :blah:

Archived