My new car...

Craigy

• Members

if you have the money would you go for a proche or a lambo? the gallardo is one of the most sexy cars out there, also the fact that its is german engineered means its sensible as well but can still reach a midges bawhair off 200 mph.

• Members
You have no idea what you are talking about. Please stop now.

w32.hoots.1.gif

No offense, but you clearly know nothing about them, if you think the Gallardo is a superior sports car to the 911 Turbo.

I work for lawyers. I've ridden in a few of these cars. The Gallardo is a nice car, but not worth the price, just to say you have a Lambo.

• Members

if you have the money would you go for a proche or a lambo? the gallardo is one of the most sexy cars out there, also the fact that its is german engineered means its sensible as well but can still reach a midges bawhair off 200 mph.

The Lambo is a status symbol, not the best car.

For Italian cars, Ferrari is a much better looking car, and the engine sounds way, way better.

37-ferrari-f430.jpg

• Members

mate a was on the street! it was me that took the picture! if you think that sounds like {censored} then am just gonna stop listenin to you now! its not a status symbol either mate im from scotland where it rains 99% of the year so the guy obviously has some sense as well as money? eh?

• Members

mate a was on the street! it was me that took the picture! if you think that sounds like {censored} then am just gonna stop listenin to you now! its not a status symbol either mate im from scotland where it rains 99% of the year so the guy obviously has some sense as well as money? eh?

Well, mate, I don't doubt you. However IMO it sounds like {censored}. Jesus Christ, it's a {censored}ing opinion. I hate the way the Viper sounds too. See a theme? V10's, to me, sound like {censored}.

I know they're entirely different designs, but they both sound terrible.

• Members
Well, mate, I don't doubt you. However
IMO
it sounds like {censored}. Jesus Christ, it's a {censored}ing opinion. I hate the way the Viper sounds too. See a theme? V10's, to me, sound like {censored}.

I know they're entirely different designs, but they both sound terrible.

Haha ok mate! take the piss out of the way i speak as well why dont you ;)

• Members

I live in bournemouth so theres plenty of rich estate agents/lawyers/drug dealers around here. A few months ago i nearly got taken out by a Hamann modded m5 racing a murcielago when i was riding home after work. Then i saw the same yellow murcielago following closerly behind a DB9S yesterday when i was walking through town. I dont know what these guys do, but i gotta get a change of career

James

• Members
Hrrm to me, one with class generally doesnt brag about having it:p

Btw craigy, where was that? one of the shops behind loks awfully similar

Who the hell buys a Lambo NOT to brag about it?

Fuuuuuuuck, if I had one, my friends would never hear the back end of it, well, the VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM they would :D

BTW - great video, it has my fave song on it :D

• Members
Who the hell buys a Lambo NOT to brag about it?

Fuuuuuuuck, if I had one, my friends would never hear the back end of it, well, the VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM they would
:D

BTW - great video, it has my fave song on it
:D

By the time someone gets to the point to have a car like that, they don't need to brag.

Archived