westboro baptist will protest at va tech funerals

murdock

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

why in the hell did the government need tanks and a gunship helpcopter? oh yeah, its b/c it was a death squad form the get go.

Koresh was a crazy pedophile and sadistic son of a bitch, but 21 children did not deserve to die.

Ever seen the video of Bill Hicks kicking it outside the Compound in Waco right before they burned it down? Pretty interesting vid.

• Members

Well if we're going to talk about David Koresh should we mention how the government slaughtered them all as well?

Yeah, what the {censored} was up with that? I mean, why did they stop? Texas is full of inbred cross-wearing freaks they could have kept on slaughtering.

Anyone have an explanation?

-W

• Members

Indeed.

Koresh was a crazy pedophile and sadistic son of a bitch, but 21 children did not deserve to die.

Ever seen the video of Bill Hicks kicking it outside the Compound in Waco right before they burned it down? Pretty interesting vid.

yes i have.

interesting to say the least.

• Members

Sometimes, if we would just speak up to the right people, maybe we could eventually put these windbags in their place.....in cold, dark, silence. I wrote to GoDaddy after reading this thread and the other one. Now, if we could just find out where that site is actually hosted, maybe we could get more results. Forgive me, but I think the "Christian thing to do" is shove these people back into their little rathole and seal it shut with concrete.

Dear Gary,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Please understand Go Daddy never hosted the Web site GodHatesAmerica.com, we had the domain name under our registration.

Upon review of the aforementioned site, Go Daddy determined the GodHatesAMerica.com domain name was not in keeping with our terms of service. The registrant of this domain name is in the process of transferring away to another registrar.

Regards,

K. Gaydos

Office of the President

GoDaddy.com

14455 N Hayden Ste 226

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

press@godaddy.com

• Members
Sometimes, if we would just speak up to the right people, maybe we could eventually put these windbags in their place.....in cold, dark, silence. I wrote to GoDaddy after reading this thread and the other one. Now, if we could just find out where that site is actually hosted, maybe we could get more results. Forgive me, but I think the "Christian thing to do" is shove these people back into their little rathole and seal it shut with concrete.

Good work! :thu:

Archived