OT:So i got the tattoo...

Shredison

• Members

Hells yeah! evertime I visit my friends tattoo studio I feel the buzz. Once I hear a gun going, my body starts to tingle. Its so addictive...welcome to the begining of a long habbit!

hahaha...yeah man, i already wanna start the upper half. We have the whole arm planned out already. Is it me or did the inner wrist hurt like a bitch!!

• Members

hahaha...yeah man, i already wanna start the upper half. We have the whole arm planned out already. Is it me or did the inner wrist hurt like a bitch!!

ha..yup it started:thu: Everybody's pain is a little different. Most do say the inner wrist and the ditch kill. I am lucky. My endorphines are great. I feel buzzed after the first ten minutes. It lasts for at least three hours then they fade and it is just me and the gun....after five hours you really begin to find a place deep inside you, I can't explain it, but it is very surreal.

• Members

ha..yup it started:thu: Everybody's pain is a little different. Most do say the inner wrist and the ditch kill. I am lucky. My endorphines are great. I feel buzzed after the first ten minutes. It lasts for at least three hours then they fade and it is just me and the gun....after five hours you really begin to find a place deep inside you, I can't explain it, but it is very surreal.

Yeah man...the shading didnt hurt at all... Went for about 3 hours. The pain never really stopped. The artists back is all screwed up so we took frequent breaks.

Archived