Really, any heavier tone than this?

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I know everyone likes a different kind of music and everyone has a different idea of what`s heavy....

But,

I was listening to this the other day and thought to myself it just can`t be heavier. No matter what kind of music, how low you tune, how many strings on your guitar, etc.

Fear Factory`s "Edgecrusher" off of Obsolete.

My God, if that was the only song I ever penned I would be proud as hell. That is some thick ass, heavy {censored}.

Eric

• Members

link/?

You`ve never heard "Edgecrusher"?

Wow, that`s crazy. You should definitaly check it out. I think it`s the heaviest tone they ever recorded. The song is simple, but has a great riff and the guitar, bass and drum production is steller.

Do a quick google on it. I`m sure it`s somewhere out there so you can check it out. The whole Obsolete disc is pretty damn good.

Eric

• Members

Yeah Dino knows how to get monster metal tone! Just listen to Brujerismo, a late "Brujeria" album. {censored}ing great tone on that CD! And I think he tuned his guitar to G for some songs; clear as bell too!

• Members

I always thought Zero Signal off of Demanufacture had some pretty heavy tone. Or all of Demanufacture really. The video game Carmageddon really got me into listening to Fear Factory. Nothing like running over old ladies to Zero Signal.

• Members

Hevaier tone?! Oh Hell Yea.

Carcass - Carnal Forge

Dimmu Borgir - Puritania

A life Once Lost - Needleman

And anything by my favorite heavies Dew Scented

I don't know if they used the Stand up bass for the whole bass track but it would be cool if they did and it would explain the heavy sound!

Archived