Zakk Wylde or Randy Rhoads???

Son Wolf

• Members

successful LA metal band? i wonder what the name of this LA metal band is?

and yes, Iommi and Rhoads are two of THE metal guys who made metal what it is today (along with Maiden, Priest, Metallica, Megadeth...)

i guess Son Wolf's idea of "metal" was Korn and Limp Bizkit? enlighten us Son Wolf. tell us. what is your band's name?

+1

Please hit us up with a myspace, oh great one.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bull{censored}!!!

our managemnt heavily advised us not to post openly on the net,, but i may be able to sneak you out a track

LMAO!!! oh so you cant tell people who your band is on the net...how the {censored} are you gonna get people to come see you? you dont have a myspace? website?

fire your management, that is if you even have one. the internet is a huge part of ADVERTISING and PROMOTING your band. and if they dont understand that theyre just stupid.

• Members

I spent many a stoned night listening to diary, I loved that record. I also thought Jake had a great style and tone eg. 'bark at the moon' solo. Zakks' solo's seemed to be contrived, always a flurry followed by that pinch thing. Not at all ground breaking stuff IMO.

• Members

who the hell is this son wolf dood, he has to be someone who was banned or something..... I vote bluesaholic.

He has been trolling for awhile, that name rings a bell. I can't keep all the douche trolls straight anymore, they all kind of blend together. Where is Fab Rob when you need him for some straight up wacky insane {censored}. I always enjoyed his meltdowns.

• Members

LMAO!!! oh so you cant tell people who your band is on the net...how the {censored} are you gonna get people to come see you? you dont have a myspace? website?

fire your management, that is if you even have one. the internet is a huge part of ADVERTISING and PROMOTING your band. and if they dont understand that theyre just stupid.

aHahAHAHA!!!

the dude thinks members of successful bands have to go about personally promoting themselves by posting on the net...:lol:

sure bro.. :freak:

when I say succesful I don't mean fifty bucks a show like HCAF doods in "bands" get paid... ;)

• Members
aHahAHAHA!!!

the dude thinks members of successful bands have to go about personally promoting themselves by posting on the net...
:lol:

sure bro..
:freak:

when I say succesful I don't mean fifty bucks a show like HCAF doods in "bands" get paid...
;)

Every successful and aspiring artist I know at least has a sample of his/her work online, via myspace, soundclick, purevolume, etc.

Give it up.

• Members

Every successful and aspiring artist I know at least has a sample of his/her work online, via myspace, soundclick, purevolume, etc.

Give it up.

Besides Ed Degenaro (I don't know if he makes the bucks but I respect him as an artist) what succesfull players openly post at HCAF? And like I said, I mean successful.

• Members
Besides Ed Degenaro (I don't know if he makes the bucks but I respect him as an artist) what succesfull players openly post at HCAF? And like I said,
I mean successful

None, but that doesn't mean they don't have any online promotion for themselves.

Name any successful group, defined by you, me or the other guy, plug a .com after their name and see what comes up. Everyones online now a days. Once again, give it up.

:wave: Night Wolfie!

• Members

Besides Ed Degenaro (I don't know if he makes the bucks but I respect him as an artist) what succesfull players openly post at HCAF? And like I said,
I mean successful

You are openly posting... but you happen to be hiding behind a lie. If you were truly successful why would you be wasting your time here?

• Members
aHahAHAHA!!!

the dude thinks members of successful bands have to go about personally promoting themselves by posting on the net...
:lol:

sure bro..
:freak:

when I say succesful I don't mean fifty bucks a show like HCAF doods in "bands" get paid...
;)

i never said you had to promote yourself...but why the hell would management say "dont say anything about your band!"? that, IMO is {censored}ing stupid.

talk about reading something in my post that wasnt there...promote yourself LOL actually, you know thats a good thing to do...why arent you promoting yourself a little bit? cuz your management says not to? or are you really not in a successful LA metal band?

i could really give a {censored} one way or another if youre in a band that makes money. doesnt mean youre any better of a person, or that you can even play worth a {censored}. just more talk :blah:

• Members
None, but that doesn't mean they don't have any online promotion for themselves.

Name any successful group, defined by you, me or the other guy, plug a .com after their name and see what comes up. Everyones online now a days. Once again, give it up.

:wave:
Night Wolfie!

Way to pwn yourself, Dave. :thu:

and I didn't say anything about not having any online promotion,, I said I don't, and am not willing, to personally promote my band by posting on an internet forum. :idea:

• Members
.but why the hell would management say "dont say anything about your band!"? that, IMO is {censored}ing stupid.

well i guess if you don't understand that then it makes sense you are not in the music biz. :lol::freak:

• Members
well i guess if you don't understand that then it makes sense you are not in the music biz.
:lol::freak:

dude, im not in the music biz not because i CANT be, its because i dont live in the right area, not to mention I DONT SUCK COCK TO MAKE MONEY. thats the big thing right there...you get ass raped all you want. ill continue to do what i do. :wave:

still, ive never heard of management say "dont say anything about your band!" ever. and you just said in another post "im not personally willing to promote my own band"...yet you said your management advised you not to? which is it?

{censored} it...im ignoring you. youll be the only person ive ever ignored...hell, even Gaf-yag-a-ton wasnt as clueless as you.

Archived