Austin TX, here I come!!!

TU BE

• Members

Well, I had a job interview for a line maintenance position at the airport in Austin. I just found out today, I got the job!!! I'm {censored}ing stoked!!! I love Line Maintenance. I have been trying to get back into it ever since at left it at Delta in Atlanta. I'll be living right outside NE SA at first and commuting. More than likely, I will be renting a small house in south Austin in the near future too.

It's been a great week so far!!! :thu:

• Members

Congrads....

Austin is a great city for a person who loves to play music.

Not to mention all the "HOT" ladies. You show have no problem finding a hottie down there. Don't forget about Lake Travis.:thu:

• Members
congrats Jason....you {censored}er you sold the red bear without telling me...I had dibs on it the last time you emergency saled it!
:mad::D

Oh {censored} dude!!! I apologize. I totally forgot about that. That's what I get for cleaning out my PM box. :freak:

• Members
Did you choose Austin, or are you just moving for the job?

Austin is not your average city...it has so many pro's and only two real cons...

rednecks live in the cities outside of austin, and traffic.

I am actually moving down to s. austin in June, hopefully near Zilker Park and Barton Springs pool...

Hit me up when you get settled and need someone to jam with
:idea:

Definitely bro! I love Austin. I actually applied to work with this company in SA, but they didn't have any openings at the time. They called me and said they had an opening in Austin, so I took it.

Archived