If you like to stare at freaks, enter...

MonikerLewinsky

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Read about that today. {censored}ing nuts.

Also read about how they found some dude rotting away in the air conditioning ducts in a school. They suspected it was a burglar that got stuck and died.

CNN.com, killing my faith in humanity one page at a time.

• Members

1600lbbear.jpg

1600 lb Bear over 14' tall on it's hind legs......:eek:

bearpaw.jpg

Bears paw.....DAMN!!!

Dont have a link, my wife sent it to me. supposedly it killed 2 people before this guy brought it down, they found the partial remains of 2 people in it along with a 38 caliber pistol in the bears stomach.

• Members

^^ HOLY CRAP!!!................

.......nice avatar. ;)

• Members

Yes pigs can get huge like that. Hogzilla is a shining example. IIRC, Hogzilla was the offspring of a wild boar and a domestic pig.

Pigs aren't gonna get that huge.

Hogzilla and this one in question, I firmly believed were raised in captivity and released after they had fully matured.

There is no way they could have eaten enough to reach and maintain that size for that long in the wild

These animals were bred and raised in captivity to achieve the size they did. I firmly believe that.

• Members

Yeah, its a shame. That thing would make for a really cool documentary. Also, its not like it was a life or death situation, he shot it several times and chased for several hours. Also, I find it scary that 11 year olds in Alabama walk around with .50 caliber pistols
:freak:

Read again, it was a hunting trip "two guides"

Josh

• Members

hopefully that pig gets an autopsy in order to see whether the food it was eating was wild or some sort of farm feed. that should give an idea as to whether it was a domestic or purely wild pig.

• Members

sorry but that kid is a moron for killing that pig. He'll probably have something hunt him down at some point.

Yep, he should hire other people to slaughter his meat, then bring it to a grocery store in little saran-wrapped packages. THAT is the way of nature.

:rolleyes:

Larry

• Members

What's crazier than kids carrying around .50 calibers? Look how fat the kid is...He chased the pig around for two hours?

I'M GONNA EATCHA!!!!!!

Yeah, no kidding.

The pig actually only ran about 500 yards. The fat kid just had to take a few breaks to get that far though.

No doubt this is your classic redneck with money story about some good old boy paying for a hunting trip for his kid, spending the extra bucks for them to release an oversized domesticated pig.

No one has ever read Sick Puppy?

-W

Archived