Spam Bogner Oversized 2x12

ejectarock

• Members

WOW! It looks exactly like my oversized Avatar 212... But the bogner must be better because I only paid $394 shipped for the Avatar!

Just kidding... It's obviously better... it says Bogner on it...

look at how they're built inside :wave:

i saw a fiero just the other day that looked just like a ferrari

• Members

Sorry... I couldn't resist. I'm sure it's a really nice cab, but the fact is it's made in a factory somewhere where other branded cabs are made and as such IMO the ridiculous price is pure hype. In fact, it looks identical to my Avatar.

If you have two cabs that are essentially the same. Very similar size, same birch plywood, same speakers, etc. They should sound pretty much identical. So why is one twice as much as the other? Because of the name on the front... It's really that simple.

Yeah, you couldnt resist {censored}ting on someones spam thread.

• Members

Sorry... I couldn't resist. I'm sure it's a really nice cab, but the fact is it's made in a factory somewhere where other branded cabs are made and as such IMO the ridiculous price is pure hype. In fact, it looks identical to my Avatar.

If you have two cabs that are essentially the same. Very similar size, same birch plywood, same speakers, etc. They should sound pretty much identical. So why is one twice as much as the other? Because of the name on the front... It's really that simple.

and margarine tastes like butter...........:rolleyes:

The only thing that's ridiculous and pure is your ignorance.

• Members

Yeah, you couldnt resist {censored}ting on someones spam thread.

You're totally right... I have no right {censored}ting on someone else's spam thread. I was feeling pithy because I crushed the end of my left index finger yesterday cutting down a tree in my front yard so I can't play for a few weeks. Such things turn me into a dick and I {censored} with people. It's a personal failing I have. I sincerely apologize to the OP and as such here's a free bump...

Archived