VEHEMENCE!!!!!! One of the best bands ever!!!

Shredison

• Members

Yeah I know Bjorn he is gonna record on our new cd this June and Nathan gearhart is gonna doing some vocals with my singer. bad ass band, sucks they split up whats your favorite album? i really dig god was created and the thoughts from which I hide, more so than helping the world to see, HTWTS is a great album but I like the older stuff.

I talked to Bjorn and he says he would like for Vehemence to regroup, If they do I hope they don't have Johnny back, he's turned all emo and {censored}. Also his latest band Abigail split up too. but the lead guitarist from albigail lives like an hour away from me while the rest of the band lives in AZ

• Members

My brother gave Johnny an email and yelled at him for becoming emo, and Johnny said, "I'm done with metal, the metal torch goes on to you!", and my brother send him a message back saying "Why can't we both carry the torch?"

But yeah, a very good band.

• Members
...Plus John is mega rockstar now:blah: and isn't down to earth anymore he is more about image and bull{censored} than music it seems...

That's what I hear. John was super cool with me a few years back. But I've been outta the scene for a bit and a talked with peeps about whatever happened to Vehemence and Abigail Williams.
Someone mentioned John's gay emo haircut now and trippy {censored}ed up bands...that tripped me out. :eek:

Archived