OT - Got hair tested today, am I fucked?

gibbed

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So stupid though. It all comes down to responsibility.

People smoke pot after work, people drink after work, etc etc.

People can do anything during work if they really want to. All they are doing is taking away freedom to do what you want after work. So you could be the most responsible and hardworking individual, but if you smoke pot once in awhile on your own time, you are denied work. Right....

• Members

Well, Heroin and opiates as well as Cocain and E will leave your system in 72 hours, so a urine test won't pick them up. It's also easy to either fool or substitute urine, since you have fill the cup in private. They take the hair themselves, so unless you glue someones pubes on your head or something, it's hard to fool.

It's not like the economy is booming, employers can be picky and do what they can to hire the kind of people they want.

There's plenty of jobs out there for people who do drugs. Try something with the GOP.

-W

CVery {censored}in funny. I think you need t looka little further left dude.

• Members

Its pretty sad that something so normal and harmless as smoking weed can effect a person getting hired.

That whole "lazy dumb pothead" thing is still in the minds of some people these days. Its amazing how ignorant and judgmental people can be.

They are taking your job away because they don't agree with what you do for a few hours at your own home.

• Members

Hey gibbed, didi you post this on genmay?

Just saw a very similar thread there.

Sorry you weren't hired. Get a short hair cut, abstain for a couple of months, and you should be good to apply fearlessly.

yeah I'm cockAZNsensation there

Archived