I think I got some free pizza....

WillShrdForFood

• Members

I once went to target and spent over $200 bucks... I balanced my account a couple weeks later and notice that it never went through (this has been a while back when I actually balanced this crap).. I figued I got it free so I spent the money... about 2 months later the charge finally went through :mad:

• Members

I once went to target and spent over $200 bucks... I balanced my account a couple weeks later and notice that it never went through (this has been a while back when I actually balanced this crap).. I figued I got it free so I spent the money... about 2 months later the charge finally went through
:mad:

Ouch... :o

• Members
Two days ago I went to Pizza Hut and picked up two large pizzas, breadsticks, and a 2 liter for 21.99...And I paid for it with my debit card. I just looked at my bank transactions and nothing has been deducted. I think the guy {censored}ed it up...

FREE PIZZA!!!
:cool::love:

idiot.

• Members

I remember this time at pizza hut, my order was something liek 25.66 and the chick accidentally punched in 2.56 on teh interact machine. I just stared at the keypad for a while wondering what to do cause im usually honest. I said {censored}it, punched my code in and left. Not bad for a couple larges. Nice score :lol:

• Members

I remember this time at pizza hut, my order was something liek 25.66 and the chick accidentally punched in 2.56 on teh interact machine. I just stared at the keypad for a while wondering what to do cause im usually honest. I said {censored}it, punched my code in and left. Not bad for a couple larges. Nice score
:lol:

TO HELL YOU GO :mad: :mad:

Archived