OT: Why do you like or dislike Paris Hilton?

LaLa900

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not supporting Paris Hilton, but at the same time, I'm not supporting the ridiculous comments made from others. It's just kind of weird how some people can hate her so much. Yeah, 'The Simple Life' annoyed some people. She doesn't work hard, but still have a lot of money. Was it her fault she was born rich?

• Members

Because the american public is inexplicably enfatuated with her for reasons that are beyond comprehension.

She's just a spoiled rich girl, but for some reason. . . .she gets unbelievable amounts of media attention. They'res thousands of rich girls, thousands of party girls, thousands of spoiled girls. But for some reason this one has a camera following her.

I dislike her simply because I cant stop hearing or reading her name in the news.

• Members
What the hell is the point of this thread? I'm all for OT stuff, but this is one of those I'd delete for being absolutely useless.
:freak:

Under my administration as moderateur of the HCAF, We would have bi-daily deletions of un-necessary silly threads such as this one. :o

Vote Sgt. Funk :o:)

• Members
i take back my previous post, she isnt going to make our yearly paychecks in one week just because of jail

nbc is paying her 1 million for the first interview.
:lol:

Exactly. That's why she's a {censored}ty person. America is on it's way to becoming the next Rome. You can tell the nation is falling apart when we're losing wars, and paying nobody's $1 million for nothing.

• Members

i just think it's lame that people give a {censored} about her...there are much more interesting people in the world; people with enormous talent, people with killer life stories to tell, people who have accomplished amazing things in their lifetimes...but instead of talking about them, everyone would rather gossip about this nobody because she happens to be on tv a lot

• Members

i just think it's lame that people give a {censored} about her...there are much more interesting people in the world; people with enormous talent, people with killer life stories to tell, people who have accomplished amazing things in their lifetimes...but instead of talking about them, everyone would rather gossip about this nobody because she happens to be on tv a lot

sometimes talent can bring boredom. you can never be bored with people doing something crazy, or people acting stupid, etc.

Archived