OT:All-Pro Football 2K8 out today for X-box 360/PS3

shred-o-holic

• Members

I always preferred the 2K series football to Madden - it seemed much more accurate. I wasn't able to put up 200 yards rushing with Mike Alstott every game.
:lol:

Sounds like someone never bumped up the skill level to "all-pro" or "all-madden" and turned down the AI...

• Members

2K8 looks good but NCAA looks better.......I hate EA and the last 2 NCAA were pretty bad feature wise and gameplay compared to the PS2 versions, but this one looks sweet. I loved 2K5, though, and classic players would be more fun than the current rosters.....

• Members

2k5 was one of my favorites. I played ncaa last year and it was ok, except for the fact that linebackers intercepted anything thrown within 20 feet of them. The ridiculousness of the linebackers just killed the game for me. They seriously intercepted every single pass thrown anywhere around them.

Maybe you should stop trying to pass over the middle n:o:ob. :p

• Members

Hell yeah. I have Madden 07 for 360 and i never play it. I like 2k5 on regular Xbox better. {censored} Madden and EA!

Yeah the lack of competition really let EA sit on their asses the last few years and just push out garbage.....supposedly this one has them ramping up to do better.....I'm still a huge fan of 2k's gameplay.....I used to write reviews for Operationsports.com and went to three E's and met and still talk to some of the Visual Concepts people........

If you didn't already know this btw.......the NFL pushed the exclusive license thing with EA...basically because Madden net's them so much cashola.....when 2K5 sold for 20 bucks it really hurt their sales numbers....the chirp is though that they hopefully will do away with that once EA's deal expires.....