VHT Deliverance

rogue_cashew

• Members

sigh... anybody want to talk about them? considering the search function is no longer with us, it's hard to find information about specific things.

so, that in mind. questions? comments? 120H, 60H, whatever. I'm really leaning towards getting a deliverance (60H, specifically) and would like to hear from some owners.

pictures are very welcome

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a D60H and I'm waiting for a D412 cab.
I think it's a superb amp.

When I tried one, 5 things got me hooked:
1- The way the amp reacts when you play (responsive)
2- The voicing.
3- The way the amp behaves with different guitars and responds to the volume control.
4- The amount of gain available.
5- How tight the amp is. I can't stand loose low end anymore.

The omission of an effect loop may turn people off but I seldom use one either for recording or live. If I need one live, I would probably use my Boogie Mark III or go with a hotplate wet/dry rig.

anywho, killer amp, great tones available. :thu:

• Members

it is a killer amp. i may end up with one shortly...we'll see.

effects loop was purposefully designed OUT of the amp, because it was designed to respond well to pedals. although i don't use pedals, the scuttlebutt is that it does pretty much exactly what it was designed to do. the biggest + in my book is that you have a certain degree of control over the voicing of the amp. the interaction of the gain I and gain II controls is such that you can influence the gain structure by tweaking them.

great amp. it's what turned me on to VHT's.

if you need an effects loop and a channel switcher, see sig:D:o

• Members

You guys are playing that too? I have such little info for that show. Do you guys have a bassist yet?

we were the first band on it. I think it's us, goreality, you guys, and dysentery. I'd take a wild guess and say we are opening haha. No bassist yet. Them little creatures are hard to find.

• Members

when's the last time you heard modern metal use reverb or delay? that {censored}'s for blues and indie rock.

that's why nobody will answer your question, it's irrelevant.

i'd use one or both for leads if i had an fx loop...

• Members

when's the last time you heard modern metal use reverb or delay? that {censored}'s for blues and indie rock.

that's why nobody will answer your question, it's irrelevant.

a) i don't listen to much modern metal

b) the deliverance can be used for stuff besides modern metal

Archived