amy vs lily poll

murdock

• Members

The world's greatest Skank....How in the world the did someone start a poll on this chic??:confused:

winehousemissingtooth.jpg
amy_winehouse_top.jpg

wtf is that thing on her head???
:freak:

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1n0
Mobile stash of razors, band-aids, syringes, zippo, bent burnt spoon, a crack pipe, lemon juice (to prepare crack for IV use), couple of boxes of sudafed, Penicillin, Amoxicillin, 1 case of Magnum condoms, an adrenaline shot (a la pulp fiction), K-Y jelly, lipstick, Vitamin C, nail polish, cassete of better singer to lip sync to in case of impromtu performance request, Hip flask with vodka, small asian child, lint, dust, bats, and of course, the aforementioned sulfuric acid douche.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention her prescription for Valtrex and AZT.

• Members

Can I retract my vote? I had previously only seen Winehouse in that Rehab video, and she didn't look too bad there, but after seeing these pics I did a little research and wooaaaaahhhhh...... What a fugly bitch.

My vote goes to the other chick.

• Members

Her progression was probably like this girl: 14 years in New York, and it was all downhill
downward_spiral-749025.jpg

Since we've gone coyote here, onward Christian soldiers:

Bearded lady(shaved):
ugly14nk.jpg

Some homeless lady:

fat-ugly-people-photo-bad-dress.jpg

Beached whales:
fattie1.jpg

• Members

And check out
, I guess it's from a few years ago.... Not too bad back then. WTF happened to this chick? Crack?

Damn! she actually looked good. Was there a bridge in that song, or did someone just teach her three min chords?

---"Where's that confounded bridge?" - Robert Plant

• Members

No brainer Amy -musically mature a real musician the grittyness just adds to it

the other is a one hit wonder

for those who didnt get it right- give up music and return to your gameboys better yest get some life experience.

Thread is about who you'd rather {censored}.

• Members
No brainer Amy -musically mature a real musician the grittyness just adds to it

the other is a one hit wonder

for those who didnt get it right- give up music and return to your gameboys better yest get some life experience.

what:confused::confused::confused:

Archived