What to get for trance? I feel the urge.

• Members

No, I described the legion of idiots who download every XXL or best sequencer package imaginable and then try to use all of them at the same time.

I describe the legion of idiots who downloaded ReFX Nexus, the Vengeance sample CDs and every Waves plugin there is, and who are then stuck with 200 pieces of software without a remote clue on how even one of 'm works, complaining that they can't get that one sound from that recent track out of it, and blaming it on the people who made it - because it doesn't compensate for their lack of talent.

It's very much like trying to drive an Aston Martin and a Ferrari next to eachother at high speed at the same time, all by yourself - using your feet to push the accelerator of one car, leaning out of its window and into the other, and using your hands for the other, hoping that you can drive twice as fast that way.

They're helpless, and deserve that.

• Members

No, I described the legion of idiots who download every XXL or best sequencer package imaginable and then try to use all of them
at the same time

I describe the legion of idiots who downloaded ReFX Nexus, the Vengeance sample CDs and every Waves plugin there is, and who are then stuck with 200 pieces of software without a remote clue on how even one of 'm works, complaining that they can't get that one sound from that recent track out of it, and blaming it on the people who made it - because it doesn't compensate for their lack of talent.

It's very much like trying to drive an Aston Martin and a Ferrari next to eachother at high speed at the same time, all by yourself - using your feet to push the accelerator of one car, leaning out of its window and into the other, and using your hands for the other, hoping that you can drive twice as fast that way.

They're helpless, and deserve that.

Some strong feelings there :eek:

... but if you ever have been to "isratrance" forums you'd think that those were the people you described. :D

• 4 years later...

Archived