so the new Between the Buried and Me album leaked

TheRedAndBlack

• Members

Just an FYI, the more I listen to this the better it gets. Best album of the year so far!

same here. some of the songs I didn't like as much on first listen I like a lot better now. awesome album. and the little polka and bluegrass breaks are hilarious.

• Members

Damn, I should have registered for demonoid when I had the chance yesterday. I was just to damn lazy.

The album is pretty killer by the way. Ive listened to it twice through, and parts here and there.

hey dude, waht did you think of the new ETID album? I wasn't too diggin'

• Members

I don't post here often, but I know some of you dig the band, and this is my quick track rating based upon two listens.

1. Foam Born/The Bactrack - 8/10, it's gorgeous, it would have been higher but his talking annoyed me

2. The Decade Of Statues - 5/10, I swear they took a bunch of their own riffs from previous albums

3. Informal Gluttony - 8/10, the little tribal intro/outra {censored}ing rules

4. Sun of Nothing - 6/10, that short 'ba na na na, na na na' makes an otherwise bland song into something worth listening to

5. Ants of the Sky - 9/10, a running length of just over thirteen minutes, it still manages to hold my attention, especially that awesome {censored}ing wah solo

6. Prequel to the Sequel - 7/10, the first half sucks because it sounds way too happy, but the weird break at the five minute mark is out-{censored}ing-standing, and I love the yells, whoever that is, it's not tommy, tommy comes in later together with his vocals

7. Viridian - n/a, it's their little instrumental filler that they always have to do, it's kind of late in the album for this {censored} you guys

8. White Walls - 9/10, this one goes to fourteen minutes, and is probably the best track on the album, the solo around the twelve minute mark is so good, and I LOVE the piano outro

dude ya +infinity on the decade of statues, it reminds me a ton of selkies (i think)

edit: anyone know what amps they used?

• Members

I hate to be "that guy" cuz I'm really not, but is it just me or should there have been a lot more clean singing on this album? I think the amount that it currently has is great, glad to see BTBAM using that more, but...to me, the guitar parts on the old CDs would have been weird to sing over, but about half of this album could have been easily sung over and IMO it would have added a lot to the songs.

• Members

I hate to be "that guy" cuz I'm really not, but is it just me or should there have been a lot more clean singing on this album? I think the amount that it currently has is great, glad to see BTBAM using that more, but...to me, the guitar parts on the old CDs would have been weird to sing over, but about half of this album could have been easily sung over and IMO it would have added a lot to the songs.

imo, there was a bit too much change ups on the album, like they tried too hard. not enough straight up thrashing imo.

• Members
comparing madball to btbam? hahaha give me a break. that alone says it's not the right kind of music for you.

the cd is great, and white walls =
:love:

your wrong. that alone says that the new madball captured my attention WAY more than the new btbam. btbam is great, and i never said they werent. but when i heard the new madball and the new btbam, the new madball found itself being listened to time and time again, and btbam once through, and nothing really stood out or pumped me up. madball's new album is {censored}ing intense, old school, straight up hardcore. not too much of that {censored} is good these days. definitely in my top 10 cds of all time.

Archived