New guitar day and f*ck UPS

NeloAngelo

• Members

first off the ups fag just leaves the package on my front lawn in the dead heat of the sun.

now pics.

first things first.

Jayme Fortune (yes the pro skater, youtube search for him) can pack a {censored}ing guitar like nobodys business.

lol i forgot to change my sidekick to the daylight settings so dont mind he pinkish hue on the first couple of pics.

im just gay lolz.

teh boxzorzz

IMG00115.jpg

teh headstock packgingzorzz (packed with newspaper to protect the headstock)

IMG00116.jpg

ok the head is crowning, just give us another big push

IMG00117.jpg

looks like were gonna have to perform a c-section, scalpel

IMG00118.jpg

dont mind all the placenta, we will clean all that up.

IMG00119.jpg

this thing is awesome. it feels so solid. a lot more solid than the EX400 i used to have. the neck is thicker which i love. and the body has weight, it doesnt feel like a toy like the ex or any other guitar. it weighs about as much as the fender CS jeff beck strat i used to have.

gonna go tune it up and jam the fock out now.

• Members

yeah, 8 poopie cloud inlays lol.

this thing is a {censored}ing monster. my god.

It looks nice. I played one a few years ago that felt pretty good. It was a really bright sounding guitar. Are you going to switch out those PUps?

• Members

no i love emgs.

i stopped likeing the 81 when i had the ltd ex400, i put an 85 in the bridge and it was smokin. but the 81 in this guitar is {censored}ing awesome. i am going to swap out the 3 way thats in it now cus its too easy to accidentally switch when you bump it and i might drop an spc in it when i sell the exg i shave sitting in my RG550 that i havent touched sinc ei need a new neck.

• Members

no i love emgs.

i stopped likeing the 81 when i had the ltd ex400, i put an 85 in the bridge and it was smokin. but the 81 in this guitar is {censored}ing awesome. i am going to swap out the 3 way thats in it now cus its too easy to accidentally switch when you bump it and i might drop an spc in it when i sell the exg i shave sitting in my RG550 that i havent touched sinc ei need a new neck.

Ooops. I didn't look. I thought they were the stock BC pickups. I'm not an EMG fan, but to each, his own. Does it sound super-bright now with those?

Archived