Recommend good Sevendust songs

Sourze

• Members

Any word on new DND stuff coming out? I liked how they were quite a bit heavier than most of Sevendust's stuff.

Sevendust + DND have same vox, right?

OR you could just scrap the whole "heavier" point since it is moot and just listen to metal instead of {censored}ty radio rock that fails miserably.

• Members

OR you could just scrap the whole "heavier" point since it is moot and just listen to metal instead of {censored}ty radio rock that fails miserably.

Indeed. I don't know why I listen to "hard rock" stations to get my fill of "heaviness".

I listen to Deathgrind nowadays for my fill of brutality.

• Members

Well...I'm one of those "queers" that happens to like a melody and a hook, and loves huge guitars and drums, hence the reason that I like Sevendust and don't really like most metal.

• Members

[/size]

Well...I'm one of those "queers" that happens to like a melody and a hook, and loves huge guitars and drums, hence the reason that I like Sevendust and don't really like most metal.

BINGO!!!

Its amazing that some people think metal can only be 200+ BPM with growling vocals, EMG's with no harmony or hooks! :freak::freak: :bor:

:idea:

Archived