anyone selling a boost pedal?

shreder75

• Members

I have a T.C. Electronics vintage pre drive pedal that goes for $300. I'll sell it for $200. It's in great shape. Looks brand new and sounds brand new. It can be used as a boost and it also has some dirty overdrive.

I also have an ibanez turbo tube screamer. Great shape, barely used. Classic tube screamer sound. New they go for $110 new, I'll let it go for $80.

• Members

The M Audio crunch box is a great pedal. It is expensive though. The Zoom I have originally went for $185 but they didn't sell well. I guess Zoom was known for multi-effects. However the Zoom analog pedal line is very, very good and highly sought after. I cannot find the fuzz pedal, the metal distortion pedal, or the hyper lead (which I used to own). I used to own two of the PD-01 pedals and two of the HL-01 pedals. I sold the Hyper Leads because they didn't work with my Engl Fireball. Then I found out that the Fireball didn't work for me so I sold it. The power drive works great with my DSL100 and it has two functions - clean boost or overdrive. It is a very cool pedal!

Cole

Archived