Look what came in the mail today... (Framus content)

ttiw

• Members
Try these settings out:

Crunch Channel-Notches DISENGAGED(off)

Gain-Between 3:00 and Maxed out

Low-9:00

Mid-3:00

Treble-9:30

Presence-11:30

Channel Volume-maxed

Master volume-8:30-9:00.

Depth-11:00

Effects Loop-Noon

I've been messing with it for about five hours based on these settings and this thing {censored}ing rips. Holy {censored}. I haven't even gotten into the Lead channel yet :lol:

• Members
bias and retube it, saturation mod is saweet too! boost it with a maxon od 808. remember to keep the effects loop knob at noon.

::EDIT:: forgot to say, nice {censored}in pictures man! saving and going to erk off to them when i get home.... uh, i mean.

I already biased the stock tubes up to 33ma and it sounds much better, and I have some brand new ones on the way right now. I did notice that the effects loop knob has some effect on the "fullness" of the sound as well, pretty cool. And I can't live without my OD808 :thu:

• Members
:thu:
I already biased the stock tubes up to 33ma and it sounds much better, and I have some brand new ones on the way right now. I did notice that the effects loop knob has some effect on the "fullness" of the sound as well, pretty cool. And I can't live without my OD808

oh man, what the hell am i thinking underestimating you like that? you are all set? :thu: im jealous of that big stack you got going on! ive only seen one band play through a stack just like that and that was "the human abstract" except they played dragons. but they both had full stacks of dragon cabs and it was a giant sound! congrats and have fun man!

• Members

oh man, what the hell am i thinking underestimating you like that? you are all set?
im jealous of that big stack you got going on! ive only seen one band play through a stack just like that and that was "the human abstract" except they played dragons. but they both had full stacks of dragon cabs and it was a giant sound! congrats and have fun man!

Haha yeah man... people talk a lot of {censored} on full stacks here but for what I'm doing it's perfect. It really does sound bigger and it looks badass.

Archived