Eminence P50's

nihilism

• Members

Not sure what they are modeled after, all i know is that my 5150 II and my cobra sound bomb diggity with them.

P.S. I was listening to some "as good as dead" this morning on my way to work, and for {censored}s sake that song is just devastating. good job man.

• Members

Does anyone know if these speakers are modeled after any certain Eminence? I know VHT cabinets only have them and I love them. They are really smooth and I dig them way more than the Vintage 30.
:thu:

If you call Eminence...they'll tell you they have a speaker that is close to it...but if you listen to their sound samples, like I did, I didn't hear it.

Contact a member called Greasygeo. He hooked me up with some P50s...

• Members

Not sure what they are modeled after, all i know is that my 5150 II and my cobra sound bomb diggity with them.

P.S. I was listening to some "as good as dead" this morning on my way to work, and for {censored}s sake that song is just devastating. good job man.

Thanks dude!

• Members

I'm curious how similar they are to the Emi GB12. I have four of them in a Fender Tonemaster cab and they are fantastic. "Smooth" is definitely a word i'd use to describe them.

Well broken in would be another way, after that Hiwatt experiment. :thu:

Archived