Saw KSE last night....awesome tone

kebabeater

• Members

Couldn't see what amps they were using as they were behind their Recto 4x12 cabs. Incredible tone and both guys completely pwn Zakk W when it comes to pinch harmonics....utterly ridiculous...drummer also looks like he should be in ZZ Top...although clearly a trillion times better player than Frank Beard

:wave:

• Members

I love their squealy wars.

Yes that was just amazing....I don't know how they manage to play real fast crushing riffs then stick in this ridiculous squealy and then back onto the riff without skipping a beat....I think Rose of Sharyn ended up with Adam picking Joel's guitar with squealies whilst riffing with his left hand.....really cool....

Also as a band they are just so relaxed and fun live...no 'look how good we are' bull{censored}, no arrogance, just completely nuts playing and every song totally nailed....and of course their version of Holy Diver is SO good...

• Members

Yes that was just amazing....I don't know how they manage to play real fast crushing riffs then stick in this ridiculous squealy and then back onto the riff without skipping a beat....I think Rose of Sharyn ended up with Adam picking Joel's guitar with squealies whilst riffing with his left hand.....really cool....

Also as a band they are just so relaxed and fun live...no 'look how good we are' bull{censored}, no arrogance, just completely nuts playing and every song totally nailed....and of course their version of Holy Diver is SO good...

Can't wait until they come back my way. They were here in March and I had a ticket that I had to sell because the concert ended up on a day where I had class and needed to be there :mad::mad::mad: Had to sell it on craigslist.

Oh well, Unearth an Darkest Hour are coming here in a week and a half and I've definitely got a ticket for that one.

Archived