Official Ceriatone Club

Kitarist

• Members

Wish he offered more chassis/front plate options with the Dumble ODS amp...

With trainwrecks, the ones that people have looked inside of are all pretty similar, but Dumbles were all over the place from amp to amp, it'd be nice to have more choices...

Ya, I'm kinda fond of the silver 70's look chassis with the cheesy, spacey text. I was at the fabric store the other day (getting cabinet string) and found some orange/tan suede that would be perfect for a cheese Dumble.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nik doesnt respond to my emails :| can someone send him an email if he wants to have a forum on his site as i can help to set it up

Kitarist, Give him some time. He's just back at work after their holiday there so I'm sure he's a little swamped. He will get back to you. A forum is a good idea but who is going to moderate and give the tech info? Something to ponder.

• Members

makes sense i guess, in case you didn't see it (you actually have to highlight it on their homepage to read :confused: )

Holiday In Malaysia!

We have a holiday here from 11th - 22nd October. Emails will still be answered, although replies might be slower than usual. Most amps and kits that are due have been shipped, and orders recently made will still be on time. We need the break!

• Members

I've been looking for another kit to build since I finished my AX84 p1ex back in June. Dunno if the Ceriatone kits really fit what I want though. Maybe a matchless clone would be alright... although something like a SLO clone would be more up my alley (Although my build skills may not be).

• Members

Nik doesnt respond to my emails :| can someone send him an email if he wants to have a forum on his site as i can help to set it up

I talked to him twice via email night before last. He got back to me both times within a half an hour. Of course that was at 2:00am EST. But with the time difference that may have been just right. Seems like a really friendly guy.

Eric

• Members

trainwreck

What's a trainwreck? I googled it and a few things came up about them being highly coveted, but I only heard crappy youtube clips that have them sounding no better than any other good tube amp. Is there another source of good quality recordings that can let me know what's so special about them and the type of features they have??