Foghat: absolutely massive rockage, and massive tone!

bikehorn

• Members

Foghat is badass for sure. Live they are awesome. I have seen them more times than I can remember (back in the day) and their tone was to die for. Another great song is Home in my Hand, that song is cool too. I saw them once and Lonesome Dave sat in a folding chair the entire show except for slow ride. I am not sure what the deal was as I didn't remember much of the show...I hate when that used to happen to me.

Another great band that had some tone was Head East a little too much keyboard for me, but great in concert.

• Members

Foghat played at my college in the early 70's.

That was when "I Just Want To Make Love To You" was a big hit.

They also played the others, slow ride etc.

Their amps were all Hi Watts. Their tone was awesome.

To this day I remember them starting the show with a groove and them saying "You might as well stand up now because you won't be sitting in a minute". They were right. What a dynamic show.

Great band.

• Members

...the guys everyone knows for "Slow Ride"...

That's exactly it...and that's what happened to Blue Oyster Cult. Everyone thinks Godzilla and Reaper are the only two songs BOC ever made. They have an ASTOUNDING HUMONGOUS catalogue of great songs that will never be appreciated.
:cry:

Hell yeah on BOC :thu:

We used to play a few obscure BOC classics in my old band. People would rave about the song we played and want to know who it was.

Astronomy

Cities on Flame

and my presonal favorite

Dominance and Submission.:cop:

• Members

Hell yeah on BOC
:thu:

We used to play a few obscure BOC classics in my old band. People would rave about the song we played and want to know who it was.

Astronomy

Cities on Flame

and my presonal favorite

Dominance and Submission.
:cop:

Your old band sounds awesome. Those are probably my three fave BOC tunes. I'd lose my {censored} if I went to see a cover band and they played those songs! :thu:

Archived