DEATH-PROOF!!

Cap'n Ahole

• Members

YEah, I didnt have a problem with it & enjoyed it, but I didnt see the theater version. & yeah, I liked the music.. ;) I downloaded that CHICK HABIT by April March. ;)

Im gonna watch the PLANET TERROR segment in a little bit!

I think Rose McGowen is sexy.. HIPS!!!

• Members

Damn I hated Deathproof. I mean it has to be one of the worst movies ever made, just sitting through all that talking for the car scenes was a real bummer.

Tarintino just wanted to try to make a car movie like the classics, vanishing point, and dirty mary crazy larry, and he almost did with some of the car stunts, but the horrible acting, and extra long drawn out talking scenes make it one of the worse movies Ive ever seen.

It was made by, and for women.

But suprisingly, I thought planet terror was great.

• Members

planet terror is sooo much better than deathproof.

the latter just drags on and on. the whole intro and build-up (85% of the movie) seems very serious, like a real horror film, but the end is a complete joke, making the entire movie a joke, and a waste of time.

because planet terror is obviously a satire from the start, it's much more enjoyable, because the context remains consistent from beginning to end.

planet terror >>> deathproof

• Members

My friend saw both and he said Planet Terror is waayyyyyy better. I rented Deathproof and enjoyed it when Kurt Russel gets the {censored} beat out of him at the end. Also, that Kiwi stunt chick Zoe Bell is hot. She's got skills. Not a bad movie but I was not expecting much.

Archived