I hate you guys..

Cap'n Ahole

• Members

Dear guys.

Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As I fight my way through G.A.S. into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my Confederate body for giving it to me.

We have taken Randall, and now I must lolly the men over to Mississippi to conquer Peavey. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because, I hate you guys... I hate you guys so very very much.

Yours,

Captain Ahole

General Cartman Lee

• Members

IMG

Dear Ms. McCormick

It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you that your sons Dr Love & Zehn were killed in battle on the morning of November 18, at Ruby Hills Funland in Chattanooga. This war has taken something from all of us, and, although your son seems to be the only casualty so far, know that we all share your pain. Your sons did not die in vain. I shall persevere and make Stan and Kyle & all the rest of the HCAF guys my slaves. Because I hate those guys. I hate them so very very much.

Yours,

General Cartman Lee

Captain Ahole

• Members

Dear guys.

Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As I fight my way through G.A.S. into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my Confederate body for giving it to me.

We have taken Randall, and now I must lolly the men over to Mississippi to conquer Peavey. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because, I hate you guys... I hate you guys so very very much.

Yours,

Captain Ahole

General Cartman Lee

Brought tears to my eyes *whipes eyes*

Archived