10 MINUTES OF VINTAGE STRAT/MARSHALL BLISS!

WakeTheDead

• Members

Why would anyone bash Jimi?

I mean... He's not a mindless shredder who plays 173897614 notes a second like most players nowadays, but he was definately the best of his time, and none of you would be playing guitar the way you do if this guy never came along.

He played with soul, style and musicality things most guitarsits lack these days.

• Members

Why would anyone bash Jimi?

I mean... He's not a mindless shredder who plays 173897614 notes a second like most players nowadays, but he was definately the best of his time, and none of you would be playing guitar the way you do if this guy never came along.

He played with soul, style and musicality things most guitarsits lack these days.

DAMN STRAIGHT! :thu:

HAPPY NEW YEAR JIMI!!:rawk:

• Members

hmmn...

i still prefer the Experience band

not this band....this band dunt seem to have the verve and fireworks that the Experience had...

maybe it's the songs too....

Jimi wasn't writing the great catchy clever songs like he did on the 1st album...

not a fave Hendrix moment this one....

• Members

John Mayer needs to be shoved into a woodchipper.

I'm not a John Mayer fan by any means....... but that's a dumbass thing to say about another human being that makes music.

Child predators, corrupt politicians, murderous terrorists.... sure.... but John Mayer?? :freak:

You're a {censored}ing tool.

I'd like to see/hear clips of you. It's a safe bet that John Mayer can play circles upon circles around you.

If you prove me wrong, I'll gladly admit to it.

But you'll still be a jerk off for saying that another fellow musician should be shoved into a woodchipper.

• Members

hmmn...

i still prefer the Experience band

not this band....this band dunt seem to have the verve and fireworks that the Experience had...

maybe it's the songs too....

Jimi wasn't writing the great catchy clever songs like he did on the 1st album...

not a fave Hendrix moment this one....

That's probably why I dig it so much. I prefer these types of songs. I guess I got sick of the radio friendly purple haze and hey joe that have been played to death. Don't get me wrong they are still great songs.

Also you can get a better feeling how great a musician Jimi actually was. I swear I hear something different each time I hear Machine Gun or anything from BOG.

Archived