Yay! My Red Fangs stopped sucking!!!

rog951

• Members

So I finally got around to troubleshooting my Vox AC30CC head last weekend and the beast has awoken! So, I've been hitting the new-ish Red Fangs in my 2x12 with some serious volume in an attempt to make sure that the amp is not going to die again. So far so good but this morning something happened and the whole rigs seems to have settled in. MY GOD these speakers sound SO {censored}ing sweet! Now I'm starting to get what people like about alnicos.

Who else is a Red Fang guy here? I wanna get some opinions.

• Members

So I finally got around to troubleshooting my Vox AC30CC head last weekend and the beast has awoken! So, I've been hitting the new-ish Red Fangs in my 2x12 with some serious volume in an attempt to make sure that the amp is not going to die again. So far so good but this morning something happened and the whole rigs seems to have settled in. MY GOD these speakers sound SO {censored}ing sweet! Now I'm starting to get what people like about alnicos.

Who else is a Red Fang guy here? I wanna get some opinions.

opinions held hostage until you give us clips, mutha{censored}a! :cop:

:poke:

• Members

opinions held hostage until you give us clips, mutha{censored}a!
:cop:

:poke:

Hahaha! It took me a friggin year to "fix" the amp (which was just a bad fuse and some bad EL84s)...how long do you think it will take for me to set up my studio???

But I'll still try to get something up here for y'all...

• Members

My Black Pearl came stock with Red Fangs. muhuahhahahah. Awesome freaking speakers. Awesome freakng amp.

Cool! Did it take longer than you expected to break those suckas in? I swear I was ready to give up on them.

Archived