LSU TIGERS

Sandman31774

• Members
Yeah, I believe he is talking about Oklahoma (whom WVU beat unmercifully, even though Oklahoma tried to get a different opponent because WVU "wasn't good enough").

Yeah; on the rock radio today someone came up with a good one:

"What do OU and pot have in common?"

Answer: "Put them in a bowl and they both get smoked." :D:):(:cry::o

• Members
Yeah; on the rock radio today someone came up with a good one:

"What do OU and pot have in common?"

Answer: "Put them in a bowl and they both get smoked."
:D:):(:cry::o

I think if the recent circumstances at WVU had been any different (Coach Rodriguez didn't leave), I think OU would have beat the piss out of them. However, I think they were playing as a team on a mission.

• Members
I think if the recent circumstances at WVU had been any different (Coach Rodriguez didn't leave), I think OU would have beat the piss out of them. However, I think they were playing as a team on a mission.

I've gotta' give 'em props. They dominated OU in a way that reminded me of the Redskins dominating the Cowboys last week. :freak:

• Members
Yeah, I believe he is talking about Oklahoma (whom WVU beat unmercifully, even though Oklahoma tried to get a different opponent because WVU "wasn't good enough").

:p
:p:p:p:p:p

:thu:{censored} everybody in the country that thought Oklahoma was going to beat up WVU:poke:

• Members

Can we please now ban Ohio State from the championship game?

The Big 10 is way overrated at this point. Some of those teams need to beef up their non conference schedule so they can see how the rest of the world is playing the game. It's a speed game that wins and the Big 10 hasn't figured that out yet.

• Members

Can we please now ban Ohio State from the championship game?

The Big 10 is way overrated at this point. Some of those teams need to beef up their non conference schedule so they can see how the rest of the world is playing the game. It's a speed game that wins and the Big 10 hasn't figured that out yet.

Now that Michigan has hired Rich Rodriguez as head coach, the Big 10 will learn about speed soon enough.

• Members

He'll be out of there soon enough. They don't take choking very well, which is Coach Rod's specialty.

They seem to take it just fine, seeing as Lloyd Carr kept the job for a while:confused: Besides, look at how well he did at WVU despite the occasional choke. With the money and prestige of Michigan backing him up, he should be able to get enough talent to dominate.

• Members
gave a good old :poke: to the Buckeyes !!...my deep condolences to LORD TONEKING...sorry Tom...gotta rub it in a little !

haha:rolleyes: you're killing me Jason

Honestly though...were you crappin' your britches the way the game started??

I was like YEAAAEEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *pumping fist wildly*

then I was like...:freak::freak:

then...:mad:

then...:o:o

then...:cry:

oh yeah..then you were like:poke:

thanks buddy...I appreciate it;)

Archived